[BUG] NPC's on foot don't damage players

Hello, I have tested a few NPC's in 0.3z RC4 with this NPC script and have found out that NPC's which shoot on foot don't damage human players, however those which drive vehicles work normally.
What I did was just recording myself while holding fire key only, so the NPC doesn't move and always shoots in the same direction, and then I put myself in front of this shooting NPC without losing any health. Also I got close to the NPC enough for it to punch me with its weapons instead of shooting me, but still I was unaffected.

I've been having this issue as well, I reported it not too long ago. Doesn't seem to be fixed in RC4, hope it is fixed soon.

Isn't there an 'OnPlayerTakeDamage' callback?

Perhaps you could utilize that.

Or does that not get called either?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение

No because the shot isn't received by the player so OnPlayerWeaponShot isn't called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение

OnPlayerTakeDamage isn't called as a bullet impact doesn't even happen. If however you get close enough to the NPC and he is able to 'pistol whip' you, it will be called.

By the way, I forgot to say that I have had this bug both with Legacy Mode enabled and with it disabled.