Freeze vehicles?

Is there any possible way to freeze all vehicle's until someone enters it or either uses /engine and freezes it again when people leave the vehicle.

Thanks in advance.

What do you mean by freeze? Turn the engine off/on?

There is no way to freeze vehicles in SA-MP (as of now), not unoccupied ones, which is surprising being that San Andreas has many native functions that will lock a vehicle in it's position. Would be a good thing at add to the suggestion thread.

For now, just don't park them on hills that they roll off of, that's the only way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakejohnsonusa
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean by freeze? Turn the engine off/on?

There is no way to freeze vehicles in SA-MP (as of now), not unoccupied ones, which is surprising being that San Andreas has many native functions that will lock a vehicle in it's position. Would be a good thing at add to the suggestion thread.

For now, just don't park them on hills that they roll off of, that's the only way.
Glad you understand what I meant, In my server there are a lot of mappings the vehicle's spawn before the mappings which will let them fall through and re-spawn on the street. (unmapped bits)

Just to check, do you have an updated version of Incognitos Streamer Plug-in? It'll help to update it if you haven't.

I have Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 - As far as I know this is the latest version? Correct me if I'm wrong.