ARRIBA - going the distance. Introducing its 11th mode - Survival RP

Well, it's been a long time since I've added another mode so here is the 11th one. Story takes place way in the future, 2084, where the human race is almost extinct from an unexpected nuclear war. The humans who are still alive must do anything possible to survive. Players can store items in camps, vehicles, in back packs. The options and the adventures players can have in this mode are limitless. This mode is strictly a survival mode. There aren't any moronic RP rules such as don't shoot without reason or anything similar to that. So here is the footage I recorded earlier. Keep in mind that this is just testing, the release date isn't set yet.

NEW UPDATE

OLD VIDEO

Seems epic Cant wait to see that on server

There will be zombies or anything to run from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
View Post
Seems epic Cant wait to see that on server
Thanks a bunch man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
View Post
There will be zombies or anything to run from?
Players will be running away from other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein
View Post
Players will be running away from other players.
Sorta like Rust?

Btw, awesome game mode you've developed!

It's not bad for a bare bones survival given the nature of your server it's good to keep it simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcell
View Post
Sorta like Rust?

Btw, awesome game mode you've developed!
Almost, but the only thing that will be missing are the zombies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
It's not bad for a bare bones survival given the nature of your server it's good to keep it simple.
Indeed. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible.

So far the system is finished, the only thing left is to fix the map, meaning changing its theme. Also, there will be at least 10,000 items around the map. That means that there will come a time where there will be a scarcity of food and that's when things will get tough.

Yea this is decent i guess, could be improved alot more.

Very nice man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsyiaris
View Post
Yea this is decent i guess, could be improved alot more.
Ah yes, there is a lot of room for improvement. Recently a lot of stuff have been improved.