SA-MP FAIL LOGIN GAME

Okay, so at first I kept getting the error. Couldn't find server, re-trying blah blah over and over. Until I realized my SA-MP was in-need of an update which I did. I then loaded the game perfectly fine connecting to the NG game server. (Next generation roleplay server for gta samp) details of server: samp.ng-gaming.net:7777

I now can get up to the log in screen where it remembers my character after all this time. But I need to enter my password. I have tried top to bottom of everything i think i could have ever possibly put as my password. None of it works. It boots me off server after 2 failed attempts so i re-try and none have worked. I have changed my password via the sa-samp forums/account. to no avail of being able to log in...

It's been a while since i played but i invested a lot of time into that character.

Anyone know how i can get back my access?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHateNRPDMers
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, so at first I kept getting the error. Couldn't find server, re-trying blah blah over and over. Until I realized my SA-MP was in-need of an update which I did. I then loaded the game perfectly fine connecting to the NG game server. (Next generation roleplay server for gta samp) details of server: samp.ng-gaming.net:7777

I now can get up to the log in screen where it remembers my character after all this time. But I need to enter my password. I have tried top to bottom of everything i think i could have ever possibly put as my password. None of it works. It boots me off server after 2 failed attempts so i re-try and none have worked. I have changed my password via the sa-samp forums/account. to no avail of being able to log in...

It's been a while since i played but i invested a lot of time into that character.

Anyone know how i can get back my access?
Contact the NG-RP staff on their forums. We can't do anything

That's not a problem of SA-MP - contact their staff through the forums.