About Jews

Well guys I've to say something but I couldnt reply on this thread cause that was locked already : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=491209

My English not good that much, I'm not shame in it.
But I've to say something about the first reply in that thread, I've to know why that guy hate jews?
You could see how many members protected the jews there in the thread replys, I'm kind of shame in that forums that people replied this is funny cause replying like the first reply isnt looking like something funny.
This is racism and I dont like it, I hope that guy banned because of racism and talks like an *****.
And I hope somone will understand me here, even if I've bad English. But atleast I'm honest and not like that guy.
How would you feel if I would insult the muslim? But I dont, I'm proud of that I'm Jewish, and I hope that guy will notice this post when he'll be unbanned if he would be, And you can reply your opinion but not with racism please, Cause I think alot of members here are from Israel / Jewishs.

It's locked for a reason. Trying to perpetuate the problem by posting this isn't very smart.