NEED HELP FOR MAKING SERVER PLZZZ

Hi, i need help! when i opening the "PORTS OF SERVER" and Bind the "IP ADDRESS" It will say "Ports in use" How to fix that?! I want to make my server public

u did port forward ? just check ur server.cfg. and i m not sure whats happened. just try

I'm sure the title in caps lock and the lack of detail will certainly get people to help you.

I already PORTFORWARDED and when i bind it that will shown! (Ports in Used?) HOW TO FIX THAT?

First of all, STOP SHOUTING. If you phoned a tech support guy up and shouted down the phone at them, they wouldn't want to help you. It is exactly the same here. STOP SHOUTING IF YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU.

Secondly, please don't give your topics pathetic titles. It makes you seem overly-desperate and makes people less likely to help than if you simple titled it 'Port forwarding issue - port in use?'.

Thirdly, you have provided exactly zero details about your problem, you're basically saying PROBLEM - FIX. NOW. and you expect us to know what to do when you tell us nothing.

Tell us what you have tried (in terms of port forwarding). Have you tried the obvious thing - using a different port? If port 7777 is use, change it.

You mentioned binding an IP address - I know basically nothing about binding, but I am pretty sure you don't need to bind unless you have multiple servers running on the same IP/port or something like that. You certainly shouldn't need it for a single home-hosted server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all, STOP SHOUTING. If you phoned a tech support guy up and shouted down the phone at them, they wouldn't want to help you. It is exactly the same here. STOP SHOUTING IF YOU WANT US TO HELP YOU.

Secondly, please don't give your topics pathetic titles. It makes you seem overly-desperate and makes people less likely to help than if you simple titled it 'Port forwarding issue - port in use?'.

Thirdly, you have provided exactly zero details about your problem, you're basically saying PROBLEM - FIX. NOW. and you expect us to know what to do when you tell us nothing.

Tell us what you have tried (in terms of port forwarding). Have you tried the obvious thing - using a different port? If port 7777 is use, change it.

You mentioned binding an IP address - I know basically nothing about binding, but I am pretty sure you don't need to bind unless you have multiple servers running on the same IP/port or something like that. You certainly shouldn't need it for a single home-hosted server.
Sorry about that mate.

I already PORTFORWARDED and I REMOVE THE BIND IP. Then Server still wont make public

Is there any steps to fix that?

Something is wrong with your port forwarding or settings, I recommend getting a host..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianIvann
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry about that mate.

I already PORTFORWARDED and I REMOVE THE BIND IP. Then Server still wont make public

Is there any steps to fix that?
You didn't really answer his question you just made another question..
Like MP2 said, did you try forwarding a new port like 7772 or something. Also, don't remove the bind IP, you need that, just make sure you're changing the port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, don't remove the bind IP, you need that.
Why do you say that? The wiki says: "Force the server to use a specific IP on a server. This IP must match one assigned to a network card on the server. This is useful for running multiple servers on the same port on the same box.". If he's running a single server on his PC he doesn't need to bind..

You have to open the port first on your router.