[GameMode] Los Angeles Roleplay [UPDATED]

SCRIPT IS RECOMMENDED FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS - NOT NEW SCRIPTERS!

As you know i've released this script before, and i wanted to release it again it's fixed & I removed the bugs.

Please only PM me about a bug! Tell me what the bug is, what it does, and I'll make a fix. Thank you for your co-operation.

-Returning after you crash
When your game crashes, you'll be returned at the same position where you crashed.

-Clothes system
Lets say that you selected Male character, so you can have male skins only. No more stupid non-rp skin changes, you have to go to clothes shop and buy some new clothes.

-Vehicle Ownership
You can buy a car from car dealership or a player. It will belong to you untill you sell it, and you can /v park your car everywhere you want.
You can own 3 vehicles at the same time.

-New drug dealing system
The old one godfather drug dealing system was kinda non-rp, so here is the new one. There is a drug farm in blueberry, drugs farmer harvests some drugs and stores them at a "drugs bank". Then drugs smuggler goes to "drugs bank" and loads some drugs (of course he has to pay for it a little) and delivers drugs to the safe spot. Then drugs smuggler sells drugs to drugs dealer at the black market and finally drugs dealer sells drugs to other players.

-New cellphone system
We have improved cellphone system a lot. You can call with unidentified number as the unknown person. Every cellphone has a speaker, that you can turn on. /hangup bug fixed too and new command /hidenumber for donators. Short number added instead of /service [name]. Ex.: /call 111 will call you a pizza boy.

-Car engine
Car must be started, before driving. You can start you engine by pressing SHIFT or typing /engine. Engine has 3/4 chances to start and 1/4 to fail. If car damage is more then 50% your engine will brake down, so you have to call a mechanic.

-Inventory system
If you put your gun at your inventory it will be saved even you disconnect.

-Arms Dealer Job Added.
/materials get /materials deliver

* Hospital Bug -FIXED!
* Clothes Shop Bug -FIXED!

LARP 2.7 i will do more updates!
DOWNLOAD

http://solidfiles.com/d/ad5/

Best gamemode ever i played in your server and its cool i belive so nice GM +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGR0ckeR
Посмотреть сообщение
Best gamemode ever i played in your server and its cool i belive so nice GM +REP
Thank you.

Good Gamemode

Thank you

No Problem

But i think you should upload all the files because some people didn't see you're old release and might they dont know how to place/replace the files or something.

Looking good.

Thanks

What's changed/added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrillzen
Посмотреть сообщение
What's changed/added?
Yeah...