Map Editor Problems (One on SAMP forums)

So I downloaded that SAMP editor that allows you to remove buildings and what not. It was working for a little bit.

The issue I get now is when I click a object and hold it, I can not move the object. If I try to use the arrows as well, it doesnt move. I cant add object either. Only thing I can do is move the camera around and delete objects. I have tried replacing the files over and over and no luck.

Well when you heard you can do this? This is not MTA. Use arrows to move objects...

What kind of answer is that? Obviously dont know what im talking about. Its for the SAMP map editor, not MTA. I need to figure out why objects stop moving and objects dont add anymore. You can only delete.

I've never come across all of those things stopping from working. But often 'move by mouse' does (for me)
The map editor thread is the place to post this though, not here.

I haven't faced this problem.. but as Silent has said It might be 'move by mouse' the issue, click on it and It might work.

Probably the object you trying to move is GTA SA real real object (Real map objects can't be moved however you can copy them - delete original then move the copy)
I wish my answer is true.

Try clicking the attachment below. It shows a picture of what your movements should look like in SA-MP Map Editor. I think this was the problem, and if it was, i hope that i helped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
Try clicking the attachment below. It shows a picture of what your movements should look like in SA-MP Map Editor. I think this was the problem, and if it was, i hope that i helped you
Duh I went total retard on that, must have unchecked it somehow in my tired stupidness. +rep thanks.