My Compiler Keeps on Crashing

I'm not 100% sure why, but my compiler keeps on crashing while I try to compile it.
I think it has something to do with a piece of code because I have had that issue in the past.

I would like some help with it, however, I am not going to post my whole code in here due to the way it is currently set up.
If you would be a saint and help me, I will send you my code and we can go from there.

It is because you have a bracket missing somewhere, thats what happens to me, check the last thing you scripted or try to remove it!

If your script is too large sometimes it may stop so wait for like 30secounds and it will compile, unless it crashes and asks you to close it.

Is it "crashing" or not responding for long periods of time?

It acts like it is then about 30 seconds later, it says "Pawn Compiler Library has stopped working"

I have the same issue with my script, I just click on the sides and in matter of like a minute it compiles, even though it said it stopped working.

Try waiting, for a bit.
If that does not work that means check the last part of the script that you changed or added, you must have missed a bracket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliffy
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same issue with my script, I just click on the sides and in matter of like a minute it compiles, even though it said it stopped working.

Try waiting, for a bit.
If that does not work that means check the last part of the script that you changed or added, you must have missed a bracket.
That's the problem, Last time I scripted it, I just saved and closed it without checking if it works or not....So...I can't exactly do that since I don't remember what it was I last scripted in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TC]XxJuggaloxX
Посмотреть сообщение
That's the problem, Last time I scripted it, I just saved and closed it without checking if it works or not....So...I can't exactly do that since I don't remember what it was I last scripted in...
Never used this, but I am sure it works due to the comments

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=171429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spliffy
Посмотреть сообщение
Never used this, but I am sure it works due to the comments

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=171429
Okay, I tried that, and it says everything is fine. So it's not a missing bracket.

*Edit*

Oh wow, I figured it out..............
The issue.
pawn Код:
new maxval = GetNextLevelFromRank(p)
That was in a random spot and cause the issue.....

I thank you for all your help. I'll give you a Rep+ for your help.