Should SA-MP Have more than one developer? Yes, or no? Share your thoughts!

Okay, so please don't hate me for posting this. Okay, so we've seen some nice updates in 0.3z but... Wouldn't it be better if SA-MP had more than one developer? I mean, - yeah, we're doing fine... for now... But, yeah, - wouldn't it just be better if SA-MP had more developers? Share your thoughts.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=443585&page=2

I think it's the "same".

I think it is fine as it is, I see no problem with the current development process of SA-MP.

No, I don't have an issue with the way that it is now. Kalcor and the SA-MP team do a great job.

Nope, this is kind of an hobby project, and introducing new guys into developement is way too much work at this stage. And I know what im talking about with this, as I once took over a (compared to samp pretty small) game from somone and even after working on it for months I still need to ask him stuff about it frequently. This would probably exceed kalcors spare time for the next 1 or 2 years.

No. You can't even trust anyone for a project like SA:MP, and I believe the development is excellent.

Tupac - Trust Nobody.

There already is more than 1 developer I believe, all these blue forum names is not just for beautiful eyes :P

Development seems nice how it is imo. Plus, if there's too many and updates happen too quickly, it won't allow us to enjoy what we have, or would nag server runners on having to update frequently plus the players.

SA-MP is doing just fine with 1 developer and his team