Choose

Hello guys and members, i will ask a question that have been asked like 100000000000000000 times, but i want to see what do you prefer in this year.

-(Freeroam)-

or

-(Team Death Match)-

or

-(Drift)-

or

-(Roleplay)-

or

-(Zombies)-

or

-(Cops vs Robbers)-

Roleplay all the way!

Roleplay 4ever!

A Roleplay server with Deathmatch mode in which I would Freeroam with my Team of Cops and Robbers who are out to kill Zombies by Drifting on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokidx
Посмотреть сообщение
A Roleplay server with Deathmatch mode in which I would Freeroam with my Team of Cops and Robbers who are out to kill Zombies by Drifting on them.
This.

Zombie Roleplay all the way!

So you're going to go through every single post and manually tally them up? Ever heard of a poll..?

Besides, this has been polled many times before - why not use the results from one of those polls? It's obviously RP - anyone will tell you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
So you're going to go through every single post and manually tally them up? Ever heard of a poll..?

Besides, this has been polled many times before - why not use the results from one of those polls? It's obviously RP - anyone will tell you that.
This.

R Y
O A
L L
E P

Role Play hence the amount of RP servers out there right now.

Next time I recommend you do basic research before you make another useless topic. If you know people have posted this type of thread many times and the answer has always been Role Play what makes you think it will change all the sudden now?