Vehicle streaming HELP! [rep++]

I saw this on some server:
When you are in some range with vehicle, it will create yourself, when you out of the range vehicle is going to delete. What is "rising" samp limit of 2000 vehicles. On my server there is about 1200 scripted vehicles for doing jobs and so on, Players can have 4 houses with 10 vehicles (what is 40 max per player) but average is 30, When I have 50 players online, that are 2700 vehicles loaded. So I saw this on some server:

When you far from vehicles

When you come closer:

store the last position of vehicles, use
wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint‎

when player comes near vehicles, make them spawn, when player is far from vehicles, de-spawn or delete vehicles simply.

Adjust your streaming distance. Also check if it's occurring to all the players or is it just you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiwan
Посмотреть сообщение
store the last position of vehicles, use
wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint‎

when player comes near vehicles, make them spawn, when player is far from vehicles, de-spawn or delete vehicles simply.
Yeah that I mean to make, but when you come closer to vehicle position, it won't create again, If I will make it with saving to log or something, it will lagg my GM and use a lot of CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Dragon.
Посмотреть сообщение
Adjust your streaming distance. Also check if it's occurring to all the players or is it just you.
I think they did that...