My graphic designs

I just started working with Photoshop and I feel like I'm mastering the options photoshop has pretty quick.
I am not taking requests but you are free to use some signature's when asking me.

Here are my latest 2 designs made for Scavenge & Survive players:

Server advertisement for a friend [LARGE IMAGE]:
http://i.imgur.com/rPPMAmI.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooltuO
Посмотреть сообщение
I just started working with Photoshop and I feel like I'm mastering it pretty quick.
I am not taking requests but you are free to use some signature's when asking me.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I just started working with Photoshop and I feel like I'm mastering it pretty quick.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm mastering it pretty quick.
lol ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
lol ok
How many useless posts do you have?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No. No, you're not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
No. No, you're not.
I don't mean that they look great, I meant that I am finding out how it works pretty quick.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't mean that they look great, I meant that I am finding out how it works pretty quick.
Well then, "mastering pretty quick" is not the proper thing to say, Mr. self-esteem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
Well then, "mastering pretty quick" is not the proper thing to say, Mr. self-esteem.
I corrected it. My mistake

I guess that those are made for signature, pictures look ok but you can improve those.

yes ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess that those are made for signature, pictures look ok but you can improve those.
Yeah those are signatures. I am trying to improve as I find more options, if anyone knows a good channel (I had something which was called like tttthisisclan or something, dunno where it gone D: ) on ******* I'd love to hear.

You guys are so rude, especially Jansish. Just because you are good at Photoshop it doesn't mean you can make fun of people who are new to it and trying to learn. Instead of posting useless crap to raise your post count, why not raise it by taking two extra minutes to help him and tell him what he could improve?

Nice work, kooltuO. Better than I could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You guys are so rude, especially Jansish. Just because you are good at Photoshop it doesn't mean you can make fun of people who are new to it and trying to learn. Instead of posting useless crap to raise your post count, why not raise it by taking two extra minutes to help him and tell him what he could improve?

Was about to type a response, figured I'd click page 2, and as it turns out, you summed up what I wanted to say.

OT:
For a beginner to Photoshop, the signatures aren't half bad. Just a little string of advice however, try to go easy on the stroke, and bevel/embossing, figured I'd advise you on that before someone else does.

Try to improve your signature's...you are on your way.

I'll be removing off topic, argumentative etc.. posts from now on so please stick to the topic.

Nice, idk PS much .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKiTT
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to improve your signature's...you are on your way.
I will - Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll be removing off topic, argumentative etc.. posts from now on so please stick to the topic.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice, idk PS much .
Didn't knew it either although I managed to find it out pretty quick.

They look good! The renders could possibly do with standing out a bit more, but other than that, better than I could do. Good job.

Working on my own signature and messing around with some options I found, also made myself a few new renders (battlefield 4 & GTA V)

Good luck! Though I think that's quite big for a signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtakillerIV
Посмотреть сообщение
Good luck! Though I think that's quite big for a signature.
It will be smaller, as I realized I made it 750x250 (normal size is 750x200 for me). Solved it already:

Edit:

Finished: