I suck at BF4

Watch as I suck balls playing battlefield four!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v52k5o7NZ_s[/ame]

20 minutes, 18 of those minutes are killcams..Am I good or what!

have you considered suicide?

Jesus MaTt, sickening, much good play

Quote:

I suck at BF4

Alright

i want that game but i don't have enough Specs .

Jaysus!You have BF4 I have AC4

Just by watching the first few minutes of the video, I have some suggestions for you:

1) Pay attention to your surroundings, and your radar. It kinda looks like you're running around like a headless chicken (no offense). You CAN NOT play this game like a generic FPS/CoD game. If you do, you're going to have a bad time.
2) Control your weapon. Do not spray. Weapons have a lot of recoil and bullet spread. Spraying is only practical with support weapons such as the M249/M240B etc.
3) Try and take cover. Don't run out into the open constantly.
4) You have a tendency to aim low/at the ground. Aim higher where you would imagine a potential enemy to be so you can engage any unexpected surprises more quickly.
5) Peak around corners using your iron sights especially in areas of high enemy activity (lots of red blips on radar)
6) Stop rushing!

Keep practicing though. If you follow the suggestions above you'll dramatically improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
Посмотреть сообщение
You CAN NOT play this game like a generic FPS/CoD game.
Have you ever tried Arma?

i am kinda good in BFBC2, would the similar tactics benifit me in BF4 too ? However i know BF is much changed since time, i played beta and it was great ._.

also i want to get this game too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
i am kinda good in BFBC2, would the similar tactics benifit me in BF4 too ? However i know BF is much changed since time, i played beta and it was great ._.

also i want to get this game too
No, the BF franchise turned into CoD since BF3. I myself played both BF3 and BF4, which I am still playing now.