That's the worst conclusion ever.

Roleplay. Way more unique than DM.

What Kindred said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartD
Посмотреть сообщение
Well most RPs turn into DM, so.. DM ^_^
Not really, I prefer Roleplay.

The thing is I don't like Deathmatch cause it's just kill him kill her, when you killed him so what? keep killing and get score and what? roleplay atleast has a point by Roleplay I am not meaning that you keep killing people with the reason "RP" that's quite wrong, there's atleast a point in Roleplaying for example working for a company, organization and so on it's quite fun if you taste the real roleplay you can't leave it, trust me.

To those guys who start an NG-RP gammeode: You're aware that your server will fail in a week or maybe a month? maybe you'll get 20-30 players but that wont keep them even if you update the f**k out of the gamemode, trust me, because NG-RP already has 1000 players why would they come to your server? anyways it wont be realistic roleplay since NG-RP explains itself, start your own gamemode, if you can't script simply don't start a server because a simple problem can be a pain in the ass for you, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
there's atleast a point in Roleplaying for example working for a company, organization and so on it's quite fun if you taste the real roleplay you can't leave it, trust me.
True fact... I feel the same way, Can't leave the RP once i learned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
True fact... I feel the same way, Can't leave the RP once i learned it.
mainly this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
That's the worst conclusion ever.

Roleplay. Way more unique than DM.
This.