Mapping Software

Hey,i've been mapping in MTA,and i would like to know a software which is better and has more object's,BUT! it should be simple too

No mapping software has more objects, just different features. Like MTA let's you map vehicles while SAMP Map Editor doesnt. And SAMP Map Editor lets you remove a permanent object with a code while MTA doesn't. and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Посмотреть сообщение
No mapping software has more objects, just different features. Like MTA let's you map vehicles while SAMP Map Editor doesnt. And SAMP Map Editor lets you remove a permanent object with a code while MTA doesn't. and etc.
You can map vehicles with SA-MP Map Editor.
You can delete an object from the original SA map with MTA.

OT: Both mapping softwares mentioned above have the same number of objects, MTA is for newbies, SA-MP Map Editor is for professionals because is a bit harder to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
You can map vehicles with SA-MP Map Editor.
You can delete an object from the original SA map with MTA.
Oh then thanks for the correction, haven't really used MTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
Посмотреть сообщение
Both mapping softwares mentioned above have the same number of objects, MTA is for newbies, SA-MP Map Editor is for professionals because is a bit harder to use.
I'd say the SA-MP editor is as easy to use and has some immediately clear advantages (the nudge/direct coord entries are a big help for detail work for instance) but it also has added depth and functionality for those that want to delve deeper.

The former is good for messing around in-game, the latter (for me at least) is way better for proper mapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Посмотреть сообщение
No mapping software has more objects
Just that you can see the ones added in different SA-MP versions in the SA-MP map editor.

Okay,thanks!