Need some help with starting a YT channel

Hey guys, I'm starting a YT channel for gaming, but I'm having a hard time with a few things:

A YT name
Images for YT(Background, display, cover)
Game idea's, games that aren't very popular, but would get a few views.
Intro

And if you can help in any other way, please tell me

You forgot intro (like 4-10 seconds)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
You forgot intro (like 4-10 seconds)
Oh yeah, but perhaps I should worry about that when I get a few hundred subscribers? I'll add it to the list though, thank you

I guess that you should play Arma 2 or 3, Grezzo, CS:S or GO, Catherine, Prince of Persia and maybe BF3/4.

I have YT account with 80+ subs.
You should never use intro when you have +1000 subs.Make vids about samp and post it here.

Just play what you wanna play? Simples.

Yeah, I recommend playing SA:MP, But in a professional way since there are lots of SA:MP videos, but they all lack editing, creativity etc.

Also play some other games, I recommend Dayz Standalone, GTA V, and when it comes out, Watchdogs. And also DONT play Minecraft.

Hope I could help.

Why should he not play Minecraft..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Why should he not play Minecraft..?
Because Minecraft sucks, and it's really overplayed. Million's of gamers already play that.

I would suggest to play oldschool games, to bring some Nostalgia back. Or play the popular games which are on the TOP. But not Minecraft, seriously. If you want some mature audience watching you, then really choose some cooler games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famous.
Посмотреть сообщение
Because Minecraft sucks, and it's really overplayed. Million's of gamers already play that.

I would suggest to play oldschool games, to bring some Nostalgia back. Or play the popular games which are on the TOP. But not Minecraft, seriously. If you want some mature audience watching you, then really choose some cooler games.
Old school games means I won't gain as much of an audience, most of the newest games I either cannot afford or my CPU can't handle it..