Question MySQL

Hi sa-mp.com! I have a question. I am newbie in MySQL, but i want to learn. I have Vortex Roleplay GAMEMODE and i didn't know how to add a new field in accounts (pCarLicence is the field). Please help me.

bump..

Add it in to the player array, reset it in the player variable reset function, add it to the table using a database admin tool (such as phpMyAdmin), CTRL+F for 'THREAD_CHECK_CREDENTIALS' and add somewhere in the code sequence:

pawn Код:
mysql_get_field("playerLicense", result); // Replace where appropriate.
playerVariables[extraid][pCarLicense] = strval(result); // Replace where appropriate.
Now for the saving of the variable, savePlayerData(const playerid), add somewhere in to the format queries, preferably in this one:

pawn Код:
format(saveQuery, sizeof(saveQuery), "%s, playerCarTrunk1 = '%d', playerCarTrunk2 = '%d', playerPhoneCredit = '%d', playerWalkieTalkie = '%d'", saveQuery, playerVariables[playerid][pCarTrunk][0], playerVariables[playerid][pCarTrunk][1], playerVariables[playerid][pPhoneCredit], playerVariables[playerid][pWalkieTalkie]);
Add the following code inside the format, after '%s, ' (replace where appropriate):
pawn Код:
playerLicense = %d,
And add to the format after 'saveQuery,' (replace where appropriate)
pawn Код:
playerVariables[playerid][pCarLicense],
Now your variable (if it's an integer) should save when a player logs off and load when a player logs back in.

How to add in database?

Somebody know?