[FilterScript] bAdministration - Advanced administration system. [70+ COMMANDS]

@Sky96 - Thank you.

Eh... Why not use MySQL?

@Abagail - MySQL features and capability wasn't exactly needed with this.

Ah i still can't use this Fs ad

Nice!

@eyutha - Rename the samp_addons at the top of the script to svAddons.

I got this error , I use svAddons Version 1.3
Quote:

\Samp\filterscripts\bAdministration.pwn(1515) : error 017: undefined symbol "CountTotalObjects"

@eyutha - Download the latest version which is 1.4 http://www.mediafire.com/download/dj...1/svAddons.inc

And i use svAddons version 1.4 , i got this error.
Quote:

\pawno\include\svAddons.inc(1971) :error 017: undefined symbol "PATH_SERVERSTATS"
\pawno\include\svAddons.inc(1973) : error 017: undefined symbol "PATH_SERVERSTATS"
\pawno\include\svAddons.inc(197 : error 017: undefined symbol "PATH_SERVERSTATS"
\pawno\include\svAddons.inc(1980 -- 198 : error 017: undefined symbol "SERVER_STATS_KLLS"

@eyutha - Open up svAddons in notepad, keep the notepad window open and also open the include in Pawno, delete everything in the Pawno window that's related to the SERVER_STATS and then press cntrl + a to select all the text then copy it and paste it into the notepad and save it and your good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt
Посмотреть сообщение
@eyutha - Open up svAddons in notepad, keep the notepad window open and also open the include in Pawno, delete everything in the Pawno window that's related to the SERVER_STATS and then press cntrl + a to select all the text then copy it and paste it into the notepad and save it and your good to go.
Huh i dont know what you mean blunt . I dont know why so hard to compile this FS -_____-

@eyutha - I'll fix the include file and put it up on the thread when I'm indoors for you bro.

@Blunt I'll wait you.

Fixed version of the svAddons include - http://www.solidfiles.com/d/8cdbc9e72f/samp_addons.inc

Hey , I got bug in your FS , When i edit value admin to 6 and i save it , and i try to an cmd "WARNING: You do not have access to this command." and i go back to Adminaccountsfile the value is "0" .