[Include] New SA-MP callbacks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawnHunter
Посмотреть сообщение
Use crashdetect and post crash log here.
Do you think that Emmet is going to reply? He has left SA-MP and I myself can do debugging and can use crashdetect. I am already developing a include for myself using his include's code and testing it.

Of course no, you said your server crashing because of this include, that never happened to me so I wanted to know what's happening or causing such crash..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBreaker
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Emmet_ can you add more functions?
What would you like to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBreaker
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey Emmet_ can you add more functions?
Emmet has left SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
Code examples
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUseGarage(playerid, type)
{
    if(type == GARAGE_PAYNSPRAY)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been charged $100 for respraying your vehicle.");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney] -= 100;
    }
    else if(type == GARAGE_BOMBSHOP)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been charged $500 for using the bomb shop.");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney] -= 500;
    }
    return 1;
}
That's
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerUseGarage(playerid, vehicleid, type)
{
    if(type == GARAGE_PAYNSPRAY)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been charged $100 for respraying your vehicle.");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney] -= 100;
    }
    else if(type == GARAGE_BOMBSHOP)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have been charged $500 for using the bomb shop.");
        PlayerInfo[playerid][pMoney] -= 500;
    }
    return 1;
}
" vehicleid," missing

please help
Код:
return CB_OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, amount, weaponid, bodypart); // callbacks.inc(1103) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
forward CB_OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart); // callbacks.inc(1331) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
please help
Код:
return CB_OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, amount, weaponid, bodypart); // callbacks.inc(1103) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
forward CB_OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid, issuerid, Float:amount, weaponid, bodypart); // callbacks.inc(1331) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
Please not post 2014 threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eistein
Посмотреть сообщение
1- iam not only the member who had bumbed this thread so don't comment useless comments
2- iam just asking for help

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
please help
Код:
I think you have to download SAMP 0.3.7 Client Pack again and the updated one with a_samp to let it work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxErT
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you have to download SAMP 0.3.7 Client Pack again and the updated one with a_samp to let it work
tried this method but didn't work please help
Note: not the client pack its windows pack

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
tried this method but didn't work please help
Note: not the client pack its windows pack
or maybe this include is outdated and it won't work with newer samp update

My guess is that its a bit outdated, i will check it later (unless i forget) but it should work with 0.3.7 if functions are updated (missing arguments are added)

EDIT: Just checked include, it compiles fine, examples filterscript is a bit outdated from include, but include is up to date for 0.3.7 from what i can see. Im to lazy to test it in game, but if it compiles it should work since Emmet knew what he was doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
My guess is that its a bit outdated, i will check it later (unless i forget) but it should work with 0.3.7 if functions are updated (missing arguments are added)

EDIT: Just checked include, it compiles fine, examples filterscript is a bit outdated from include, but include is up to date for 0.3.7 from what i can see. Im to lazy to test it in game, but if it compiles it should work since Emmet knew what he was doing.
got the same errors.... check attachments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eistein
Посмотреть сообщение
Why if it's the right place to post?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
got the same errors.... check attachments
The meant in the picture and the version of this include is outdated and much different with 0.3.7 version