[FilterScript] Evan's advanced Private Messaging System!

Hello. This is Evan Abagail here with another one of my filter-scripts. This one focuses on Private Messaging. It has two commands which are [/nopm] and [/pm]. Note, as shown in the video only RCON Administrators are able to toggle recieveing Private Messages with ([/nopm]).

You'll need four includes for this one, of-course one being a_samp. The includes are listed below:
<a_samp>
zcmd
sscanf2
foreach

A video demonstration is shown below:
(It won't let me embed a video for some reason)
http://*********/OwPaxjo8evs

As you notice, RCON Administrators get sent all the PM's. This is good for security purposes, but can be commented out if you want.

UPDATE:
V5.0 brings a new command for RCON Administrators. They may now block Private Messages from a specific person. Due to it being stored in the player being block'ed ID multiple player(ID's) may be blocked. The download link can be found below as V5.0.

UPDATE:
V10.0 brings the ability to simply PM players by clicking their name in the TAB list. Additionally, OnPlayerPM is added for use. How-ever, it only returns 1 as of now, which can be easily changed.

NOTE: This filter-script should compile with-out any errors or warnings shall you meet the requirements for it. How-ever if you need help with this filter-script simply ask by giving a reply in this thread or (Fourm) Private Messaging me.

The Downloads are avaliable below:
Pastebin, - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)
Solidfiles(.zip), - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)

Pastebin(v5.0) - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)
Solidfiles(.zip)(v5.0) - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)

Pastebin(v10.0) - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)
Solidfiles(v10.0) - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)

Pastebin(v15.0) - DOWNLOAD(Click Here)

If you have any questions, comments, etc feel free to either reply or PM me!

Thanks!
- Evan

i fail to see how a filterscript with only 62 lines can be advanced.

It sends the PM to all the RCON Admins, - It's "advanced" in some people's eyes... "Eye of the beholder."

Not exactly advanced, but it's a simple and effective. Good job.

Thanks!

Change Log -
- Added [/nopmid] for RCON Administrators to block a specific person(playerid) from (private) messaging them.
- Improved various things in the filter-script.

This is known as "V5.0(Version 5.0)".

Not other people... Server Administrators logged into RCON... You can remove this easily if you want... If you have any scripting knowledge at all whatsoever that is.

@Malaka Sometime there is people who come only to advertise their own server on yours. And this isn't something good I think. So to prevent this, using a system like this one can be a solution.

Find the line:

pawn Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmWarn: %s(%d) has PMed %s(%d) with message: %s.", GetPlayersName(playerid), playerid, GetPlayersName(giveplayerid), giveplayerid, message);
SendRCONAlert(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
And remove it. Problem Solved.

Updated.
[*] You can now PM players by clicking on their name in the TAB list.
[*] Added OnPlayerPM(currently only returns 1)
[*] Added a PM dialog for the TAB list(DIALOG_PM).

Click here to download it(via solidfiles), or click here to go to the pastebin link.

Sorry for bumping it like this, but I didn't want to create a new thread just for a small update like this.