RIP my kitten 'Mike Tyson'

I'd like everyone to generate a moment together in tribute to my kitten Mike Tyson's death.

Yesterday, he choked on a chick pea, where he was rushed to a vet for emergency operation. He failed the operation.

I miss him, his paws and his soft fur. I wish there was more people out there in this world who were just like him. He's been living for 6 years and I feel like there's no cat that can replace him. He was family.

Dude that sucks He was young...you have my sympathies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Faqahat
Посмотреть сообщение
The irony of that photo heh. Mike Tyson crying for Mike Tyson.

This upsets me a lot more than any of the pointless 'movie star A just died, RIP' threads.
I've a few cats laid to rest in the gardens here, from the past 15 years, so I know what an impact it has.
I'll give my current cats a hug from you, man.

What a horrible way to decease.
RIP

Shite, that sucks.
A bit off-topic but meh: I once got dumped because of a dead cat.

its now on a better place! rip and all my condoleance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
This upsets me a lot more than any of the pointless 'movie star A just died, RIP' threads.
I don't get this obsession with cats... What you said there is wrong in so many ways...

But for the author, yeah that sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toXioneer
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't get this obsession with cats... What you said there is wrong in so many ways...

But for the author, yeah that sucks.
Its because the cat was actually a known, loved member of his 'family' that he shared a part of his life with.
A movie star is just someone seen on the screen or in the headlines, people posting RIP in those cases had no true bond or connection with them. Thats why the former upsets me and the latter doesnt.
(note im not saying it isnt sad or important, it just does not have the same impact on the posters life. not even close)