Anti wall hack script?

Is there a way to block/instantly ban the players who are using this? For those who don't know, wall hack shows your character/name tag/ from a medium distance.

No. The user is constantly receiving new data that tells them the location, name, etc of players streamed in (I think, not sure) to them. "Hacking" tools are able to receive that data by reading memory addresses stored in the game and then do whatever they want with it. It can't even be patched directly in the SA-MP source.

This isn't even a wall hack. Unlike CS, (the home of wallhacks), you cant shoot people through them in SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
This isn't even a wall hack. Unlike CS, (the home of wallhacks), you cant shoot people through them in SA.
Alright. I don't know what it's called like, but they can see you from the distance, even if you're hiding behind objects. Do you think that this kind of hack can be prevented?

Nah because it's only "visual" hack and has no actual impact on the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
Wall hack isnt about "shooting" through walls. Seeing where a player is without actually seeing him gives great tactical advantages. You know where to take cover and when to shoot at edges, and where to expect other players. This really has a great impact on the game, it shouldnt be ignored in samp.

Detecting this in samp is quite impossible, as afaik the name tag LOS check is purely serversided. You also cant check if the tag is currently visible for a player to check the LOS with mapandreas. So this could just be fixed by samp, by checking if visible name tags really should be visible at the moment.

Wall hacks that really allow shooting through walls are extremely rare, simply because they are too easy to detect, the server would just need basic knowledge of the map to detect it with 100% accuracy. Some client-server communication architectures even make this impossible, as some of them just transmit the aiming vector, and the server then checks if it hits something, so theres no way for the client to claim that he hit someone. Afaik even counter strike doesnt "support" that kind of hack.

We're going off topic here and bringing unnecessary tension. The point is how to prevent players from seeing other players through objects from distance. Correct definition of wall hack does not matter. Is it possible to auto ban every player that is running so0beit or any other known cheating programs in the background along with SA:MP?

You already got your answer and this thread is not even changed into an off-topic, because they replied like twice to your question.

Quote:

No. The user is constantly receiving new data that tells them the location, name, etc of players streamed in (I think, not sure) to them. "Hacking" tools are able to receive that data by reading memory addresses stored in the game and then do whatever they want with it. It can't even be patched directly in the SA-MP source.

Quote:

Nah because it's only "visual" hack and has no actual impact on the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrivate
Посмотреть сообщение
You already got your answer and this thread is not even changed into an off-topic, because they replied like twice to your question.
Your post is useless. First of all, in my last post, I posted one more question. Second, refrain from posting in my threads. Third, if I see you posting here one more time with your bullshit, you will get a report. Why? Because it is bringing unnecessary tension. And I say it IS GOING off topic, it's not there yet . Learn the difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
We're going off topic here and bringing unnecessary tension. The point is how to prevent players from seeing other players through objects from distance. Correct definition of wall hack does not matter. Is it possible to auto ban every player that is running so0beit or any other known cheating programs in the background along with SA:MP?
You can prevent players from seeing other PLAYER TAGS through San Andreas objects using DisableNameTagLOS. This will not work in custom maps / objects and the labels will still be visible.

If there is a hack to see other player skins through objects, there's no way to fix it with the current SA:MP functions.

It is not possible to detect any programs running in the background, such as "very popular cheat program" or other hacking tools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio_Ganza
Посмотреть сообщение
Your post is useless. First of all, in my last post, I posted one more question. Second, refrain from posting in my threads. Third, if I see you posting here one more time with your bullshit, you will get a report. Why? Because it is bringing unnecessary tension. And I say it IS GOING off topic, it's not there yet . Learn the difference.
Do not be so prepotent! You asked for opinions in a public thread then told him to not reply, but he can reply whenever he want, this thread is not entitled to special people. You can't report him and actually get him punished for that post -- I know it better than you.