0.3z-RC3 Safety

I'm having a lot of requests for transition from 0.3x to 0.3z-RC3, but being still in development, I wonder whether it is safe enough and stable as version, what do you think?

Absolutely no, RC are mainly for testing

The problem is that you will need to update to every RC version and make sure your players are downloading the right version every time. It's so much easier to wait for the stable release - which, considering this was a security update, should be pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is that you will need to update to every RC version and make sure your players are downloading the right version every time. It's so much easier to wait for the stable release - which, considering this was a security update, should be pretty soon.
The version of the server install I obviously will insert the new one.

It isn't recommended that you move your entire server setup to an RC version.
RC (release candidates) are primarily for final concept testing and for scripters to add any updates/support new features.
I suggest you run a smaller test server for your player-base and for script testing, then move wholesale to .3z upon final release.

Yet SAMP team would never release a version, if they would think its unsafe or bugged, by updating your server to RC versions, you can find some bugs and report them to be fixed, you cant expect that SAMP devs finds all bugs on their own, as there is so many different gamemodes with so many ways how people make one or other thing, that even if its not recommended to treat to it as final version, its recommended to update it for testing purposes, I would say.

Okay, thanks for advice, will mean that only let in 2 0 3 servers also use this version to try out how it goes.
You know when it might be released the final version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toi
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, thanks for advice, will mean that only let in 2 0 3 servers also use this version to try out how it goes.
You know when it might be released the final version?
The final version might take a while, it better be well made, then released quickly and bugged.