samp roleplay levels

How come on roleplay severs we all use levels, i mean in real life we dont have levels so why now?

Because people love levels?

Servers use levels of roleplay to represent the amount of detail they expect you to RP.

Without levels things would constantly roll off shelves.

Consider it as some kind of progress indication.

People love levels . If you want your server to get success fast then , simply put a easy level system with great rewards in items . Hmm like 4 hour to lvl up etc and add an increasing reward system

Try to make a game mode that is as realistic as possible, then launch it. After a while you'll get bored and go and RP on Habbo. Being total realistic is actually quite boring (coming from a person who loves to role-play passively). If role-play server were to role-play like it actually was in real life, there would be very few guns, cars would not crash as much as they are now, people would have start at age of zero, and to join a faction would take maybe their whole childhood's effort.

Bringing things that are OOC are sometimes good because you need to add the "fun" part to role-play. Also the human mind is more satisfied if it sees some kind of clear development, reason why people even play online games as it gives different attributes and people see their characters develop in a way you cannot see yourself develop in real life (World of Warcraft for instance).

Without the level system it would be boring...

Remember, this is a game, not real life. You can get very realistic on certain things that will be fun, but others won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Remember, this is a game, not real life. You can get very realistic on certain things that will be fun, but others won't.
I couldn't have said it better myself!