The best cartoons?

I don't know about you guys but I love cartoons, especially ones from the glory days on Cartoon Network. Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd and Eddy, heck even The Power-puff Girls was good, just to name a few.

Now-a-days I feel cartoons have gone down the drain... Except Adventure Time <3, I f**cking love AT. What's your guys favourite cartoons of today or older ones, I'd like to have something new to watch Specifically not anime/Japanese style cartoon please

I used to like Ben 10, but that's just before it got all commercial - that ruined it. Galactic football was also a decent one. My all time favorite is Scooby Doo though.

Scooby Doo FTW

Rocko's Modern Life, and the Ren and Stimpy show probably made the best moments of my early cartoon days.
Too bad theres nothing similar anymore today. No more trippy shit like that.

Edit: Nooo I forgot to mention The Angry Beavers.

Tom & Jerry, Courage Dog, Thomas & Friends

Tom & Jerry

Tom&Jerry and also i used to watch alot of Walt Disney films including Monsters Inc. , Hercules , etc.

Tom & Jerry, Simpsons, Drawn Together, La Linea, Mr. Rossi, Popeye, Flintstones, Ducktales, Gilligans Island, Danger Mouse, Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines...
do Happy Tree Friends count as Cartoon, too? and South Park?

Courage the Cowardly Dog
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Johnny Bravo
Teen Titans
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Powerpuff Girls
Samurai Jack
Dexter's Labratory

So many good ones I cannot even remember. Those were the days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines...
Heh I had that on VHS...