The baby sound...

Hello, i start to say that i love babies, but im scared when they start screaming at 3AM (night time), and there is no baby.

This is what happen when i play Sa-Mp, sometimes.

The sound gets bugged and everytime i walk i hear that scary baby sound. This happens just the night (real life time), any possible way to fix this "problem"...?

I usually hear a crying baby sound, something like (AHHH, UEEE) while walking, stealing a car or shooting.

Thanks for helping.

Have you tried re-installing the game?

Yes and i haven't resolved a damn.

LOL. Awesome imitation of those sounds.

Nevertheless; can you clear your %appdata% rockstar cache? (Assuming you have had mods before, open up your library and type in the bar: %appdata% - click on "AppData" behind "Roaming" then click on "Local", and Rockstar Games should be there. Just delete that folder and try it, that should fix it.

(Or just paste this in your library bar: C:\Users\YOURCOMPUTERNAME\AppData\Local)

Check if your speakers aren't buttockfucked. Does YT and such sound properly?

You're cursed and you have 3 days of life remaining

check your sound drivers. check using different skin IDs ingame. don't use a pirated game

This seems to be some Anneliese Michel thing and your PC seems to be possessed.
Have you checked your sound mods if any?

I ADORE that bug and wish I could script it into my server. LOVE it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I ADORE that bug and wish I could script it into my server. LOVE it!!!
weirdo. I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that as you probably already know! ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
You're cursed and you have 3 days of life remaining

check your sound drivers. check using different skin IDs ingame. don't use a pirated game
This, cursed.