[0.3z] NPCs Shooting Deal No Damage

I recently made some NPCs which shoot using firearms (9mm pistol to be exact). But when I stand near the NPC and look at him, I can hear the firearm discharge, but there is no bullet(s) that come out and there is no muzzle flash. This happened when I upgraded my server to 0.3z(R1 + R2). I don't think anyone else has reported this yet, but it needs to be fixed! Thank you.

EDIT: Also, I can stand next to him, and he can pistol whip me. I take damage from the pistol whip, but nothing else.

I can confirm this. I had an NPC fire a minigun at me. There were bullets which pointed to my direction but the hits didn't register.

The clients now tell if they hit somebody or not, and not the player who gets hit like before. NPCs cant report their hits. So this is an absolutely logical bug. I doubt Kalcor just forgot that, lets hope a fix for this is already planned (could also add sync for npc's CameraVector by the way)

So I'm assuming prior to the official release of 0.3z, this will be fixed?

Shooting NPCs never have been something serious, especially without any NPC plugins.

I somehow have the bad feeling that this wont be fixed yet, as it might be a lot of work due to the new sync (it would need an exception that for npcs still the old laggy sync is used). But lets hope there some time to do that.

Mauzen, if it were a problem of the new sync, this bug wouldn't be happening when using Legacy Mode.

Unfortunately it didn't get fixed in RC5 or RC5-2.

It's very important...