Master/character account login system

Hey everyone,

I was just reading another topic about a guy who made a login system and thought about this what I made a while ago but didn't really finish (The whole server.), I am just curious what people think about it, so lets hear it! Click the image for a bigger one!

As I said it's not finished, a whole lot of information could/would be added later on (Faction/gang information/management tab etc.) as the script currently has master account/character account system, a Staff system and beginnings of a very advanced vehicle dealership/vehicle system and nothing else.

Best regards,
Jesse

Nice, good job! But I don't like the background, not sure what would make it look better but yeah. Good color pick as it gives out a calm tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
View Post
Nice, good job! But I don't like the background, not sure what would make it look better but yeah. Good color pick as it gives out a calm tone.
I, and the guy creating the website back then (It was just us two who had the whole idea of starting a server.) had the same issue, we didn't want a simple plain background but also didn't know what to do either. At the end we took this, the colours and pattern and such are also in the web development, and obviously easily changeable. Anyhow, thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
Jesse

Its cool, just put a nicer backround, maybe a backround from the san andreas map or idk, from something beautiful a island maybe...

Wow great job done out there. As leggennda said, change background and everything will be fine

Is it me or do the boxes look over-stretched? Also, long text will obviously cover the green boxes, so I'd say resize it or move them down. Also, the checkered background is good, you just need something other than green.

Simple, but good for a roleplay server however the texts are over stretched, and try to use multiple colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
View Post
Its cool, just put a nicer backround, maybe a backround from the san andreas map or idk, from something beautiful a island maybe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZdadyZx
View Post
Wow great job done out there. As leggennda said, change background and everything will be fine
I/we actually chose for the 'boring background' because it's not something stock in SA-MP like an image from an island or whatever, but if I ever decide to continue with the script I might go with another background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post
Is it me or do the boxes look over-stretched? Also, long text will obviously cover the green boxes, so I'd say resize it or move them down. Also, the checkered background is good, you just need something other than green.
The boxes are made on feeling and seem pretty square to me? Which long text do you mean, like the chatbox? There will be nothing send in the chatbox as long as you're not spawned, only on connection it gives "Connected to *servername*" but that's just a short sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Simple, but good for a roleplay server however the texts are over stretched, and try to use multiple colors.
How exactly do you mean multiple colors? I/we've decided these colors to make it look a little calm and the green boxes to get really noticable but not annoying, alltough, it's all scripted so that the colors are easily changeable so if you'd give me some colors I could try it and show you how it looks. All I need is:
pawn Code:
#define TEXTDRAW_BACKGROUND_COLOR_BOXES 0x7F7F7FFF
// Currently dark grey, the boxes

#define TEXTDRAW_BACKGROUND_COLOR_SELECTABLE 0x909090FF
// Currently lighter gray, the little line around all selectable text and the lighter background color.
#define TEXTDRAW_BOX_COLOR_SELECTABLE 0x47B644FF
// Currently green, the boxes around the text.
#define TEXTDRAW_TEXT_COLOR_SELECTABLE 0xFFFFFFFF
// Currently white, simply the text's color as it already indicates, haha.

// This is exactly the same as above just with alpha set to 88 instead of FF.
#define TEXTDRAW_BACKGROUND_COLOR_UNSELECTABLE 0x90909088
#define TEXTDRAW_BOX_COLOR_UNSELECTABLE 0x47B64488
#define TEXTDRAW_TEXT_COLOR_UNSELECTABLE 0xFFFFFF88
Best regards,
Jesse

EDIT:
And oh, the 'over stretched' text is done on purpose because I/we did think this was the best readable/good for your eyes to read.

Everyone; Thanks for your replies/feedback!