Streamer Plugin Help!

Can someone tell me the difference between the following:

1. CreatePickup & CreateDynamicPickup
2. OnPlayerPickupPickup & OnPlayerPickupDynamicPickup

I know that the "dynamic" one's are a part of streamer plugin but whats the difference? How's CreateDynamicPickup or OnPlayerPickupDynamicPickup better than CreatePickup or OnPlayerPickupPickup.

And is there something like a wiki for the streamer plugin ?
If there is can I please have the link ?

Hallo? A Simple question I guess ? Anyone ?

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 240 seconds between posts. Please try again in 34 seconds.

Dynamic is better than the original one because
that's faster and its limit is more than original one
Sorry if my english is bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirab
Посмотреть сообщение
Dynamic is better than the original one because
that's faster and its limit is more than original one
Sorry if my english is bad
Not exactly, look at this:

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

There you can see, you can max have 4096 Pickups in 0.3x (and 0.3z).
If you need more (and only then you should use the Dynamic Pickups) the streamer will dynamically show/hide different pickups to stay below the limit, basing on the players positions.

Same for objects, you can max. have 1000 shown at the same time, but there are servers with over 50,000.
This is possible, because the streamer only shows the ones near a player, and that are way less than 50k objects.

The Speed is not faster, its slower, but you need to use a streamer if you want to go beyond the limits.
I guess you won't get over the limit with pickups, so just use the standard ones.

Using Incognito's Streamer still is faster than every other PAWN based streamer, because it's written in C.

The Streamer does not have an own wiki (at least I don't know it), but the important things are in the topic. The usage is pretty much the same as for normal objects/pickups etc. so understanding the standard functions means you got it for the streamer too.

Just be careful to not mix CreatePickup and CreateDynamicPickup (same for the callbacks).

Hope you understand

Thanks dude.
Really helped me. I cannot rep you because idk my reps dont count :/
And I asked this question just to know if there was some real difference between the two, but as you told they're the same actually. And yeah, 1000 pickups is too much, wont reach that limit :P