2 month problem not fixed.

I v lux admin edited, i v tried to download org one but also not worked everytime when anyplayer connect i got crashdetect msgs:
Код:
[21:40:42]+ [debug] Run time error 5: "Invalid memory access"
[21:40:42]+ [debug] AMX backtrace:
[21:40:42]+ [debug] #0 0000941c in public Streamer_OnPlayerConnect () at C:\Users\MaHdy\Desktop\SPA\filterscripts\AdminSystem.pwn:517
[21:40:42]+ [debug] #1 native CallLocalFunction () [080d2bb0] from samp03svr
[21:40:42]+ [debug] #2 00007514 in public OnPlayerConnect (playerid=9) at C:\Users\MaHdy\Desktop\SPA Server original\pawno\include\streamer.inc:342
What could that be :S, reps if fixed!!
LINE 517:
Код:
 	new AKA[256];
	AKA = dini_Get("LuxAdmin/Config/aka.txt",tmp3);

pawn Код:
[debug] #0 0000941c in public Streamer_OnPlayerConnect () at C:\Users\MaHdy\Desktop\SPA\filterscripts\AdminSystem.pwn:517
I think it means line 517 of AdminSystem.pwn (Not sure) So show line 517

Mmmmmmmm it may be error in inc?

if you didnt make/edit include
its most likely your script

Well iv deleted Aka from all players ill check if it was the reason

i guess you got the syntax of dini_get incorrectly,

its supposed to be dini_Get(filename[],key[]) therefore the second parameter should be an input?

i.e:
pawn Код:
new mypass[10];
strcat(mypass, dini_Get("myfile.ini", "Password")); // the file is supposed to have for example "Password=lolshi"
printf("My password was %s!", mypass); // so it should print "My password was lolshi!" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirollos
Посмотреть сообщение
i guess you got the syntax of dini_get incorrectly,

its supposed to be dini_Get(filename[],key[]) therefore the second parameter should be an input?

i.e:
pawn Код:
new mypass[10];
strcat(mypass, dini_Get("myfile.ini", "Password")); // the file is supposed to have for example "Password=lolshi"
printf("My password was %s!", mypass); // so it should print "My password was lolshi!" ?
Where should i print the password? I got this under command login but i have force player when connect:
Код:
Pass = dini_Get(file, "Password");