[BUG] DNS Is Not Working

My domain name doesn't resolve as IP in both SA-MP browser and client(while you connect to server)
It's just show me Connecting to :7777 and didn't respond error.

I also have domain-ips on my client but they work fine. We're talking about 0.3z right? The website that uses that domain might be down. Check that.

Worst case, you may resolve the IP via some resolver. ****** is your friend at that case.

In SA-MP 0.3z ? or previous version because i didn't have any problem with 0.3x or 0.3e

Using a sub-domain redirected to my IP in 0.3z (recently updgraded from x) no problems whatsoever.

I'm using A record for IPv4 and it was working fine with 0.3x.
I have also double-checked this issue and reinstalled 0.3x. It was fine one previous versions but not with current 0.3z releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveMe
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm using A record for IPv4 and it was working fine with 0.3x.
I have also double-checked this issue and reinstalled 0.3x. It was fine one previous versions but not with current 0.3z releases.
I also used an A record for IPv4 and I've found no such issue with 0.3z

It has always worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhao
Посмотреть сообщение
I also used an A record for IPv4 and I've found no such issue with 0.3z

It has always worked for me.
Seems like it just happens to intranet IP's.
My IP is 10.200.50.50

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems like it just happens to intranet IP's.
My IP is 10.200.50.50
Are you trying to connect to the server only on the network or are you wanting to allow connections from the outside? Did you bind that address in the server config?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandTheftGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you trying to connect to the server only on the network or are you wanting to allow connections from the outside? Did you bind that address in the server config?
Read following
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение