SAMP - Under The Dome

Hello everyone out there!

I got this crazy idea one day, and i thought that is there any server the is like a survival-role play from that tv-show named Under The Dome. If not, is anyone planned to make a server and script about it?

The script should be like it that you are stuck in Fort Carson or somewhere, and trying to exit the town will just take you back to the edge of the dome, hurting you a little bit by taking away a very small amount of health.

There's all kinds of survival/this type of scripts out there, perhaps editing one would do the trick.

It's the first time I hear about that show either way.

Funny. I also watch that show.

It's cool to see SA-MP has many adaptations of other tv shows and games ie: dayz, lost etc.

Good luck with that and inform me incase you bring it alive.

Wouldnt that just be some RP on a limited map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Wouldnt that just be some RP on a limited map?
Unless you give everyone weapons and since resources are limited you have to kill others to get food,water,gasoline....

Good idea. If it's scripted well....

I also have a new idea. If you played Fallout 3, you'll know what kind of idea I'm talking about(Survival + groups like, Brotherhood of Steel, Enclave, Raiders, etc.. also Ghouls, Mutants, Deathclaws). I'm working on it right now.

Show itself is kinda boring, it was interesting at first, but like in the end, everything kinda got weird.
Same with the server, nothing much to role play.