0.3x gamemode to 0.3z

Let me guess ... i have to re-compile my gamemode for it to work?

Is there another way? :/

To use 0.3z's feature, you've to compile it with the latest includes. Although the gamemode could work normally on 0.3z using 0.3x's feature without compiling, in case if you're using OnPlayerGiveDamage or OnPlayerTakeDamage , you should recompile the gamemode and edit those callbacks as it got a new parameter called bodypart.

It's not so hard. Open it with pawno and hit F5; BOOM! 0.3z!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
It's not so hard. Open it with pawno and hit F5; BOOM! 0.3z!
It is when you're in the middle of an update and are not quite finished with it.

+ You don't have the source of the old version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizion
View Post
It is when you're in the middle of an update and are not quite finished with it.

Or you never had the source to begin with and are now looking for ways on how to get your compiled gamemode running on a 0.3z server which is not possible.

If you use YSI you'll have to update it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stront
View Post
If you use YSI you'll have to update it.
F*ck ... i guess there's no other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whizion
View Post

So finish the update, and then compile it.
Not a big deal.

I'm not sure it's actually needed. The old AMX might work. Did you test it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
View Post
To use 0.3z's feature, you've to compile it with the latest includes. Although the gamemode could work normally on 0.3z using 0.3x's feature without compiling, in case if you're using OnPlayerGiveDamage or OnPlayerTakeDamage , you should recompile the gamemode and edit those callbacks as it got a new parameter called bodypart.
I am not having OnPlayerGiveDamage or OnPlayerTakeDamage in my GM so i can update it to 0.3z without recompiling ? :/