Simple question $ rep Ђ

Im wondering if i can load an io file ( .txt ) text content directly to a dialog (not a msgbox, a list dialog ) in which every line contains the same content of every line in the io text file, and if so , can i bypass the max characters limit in the list dialog ? or there will be missing text if there are many lines?

I don't get it, can you give a better explaination?

I cant explain more than that itґs clear enough.

since a line of text in a dialog as selectable items is limited to like 20-30 characters, i would assume YES you wont hit the limie of a "long line".
as long your text reading function parses each line of text, and adds it to the dialogstring per strcat or format, i dont see any problem with that. beware that the overall stringlenght should not exceed 2048 chars... you can push the limit a little more, but i ran into trouble when i hit the [3072].

oh, almost forgot: colorcodes eat up some chars, too

edit: download my fireworks 2 script - in the video in my sig, you will see a dynamically built dialog. feel free to use any parts you desire.. oh, almost forgot: its reply #71 linking to the download.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...babul+firework

Oh that is my problem; the max string length :/ i wish that it will become unlimited one day in the next samp releases..
Thats all what i wanted to know, thanks. rep+