Do you like the new sync in 0.3z?

Nice can't wait!

I find it really hilarious that people whine about BUG beeing removed and finally beeing able to HIT what you AIM.

I personally love this update, I've found it great, not having to lag shoot anymore.

Are you a server owner that wants to enable lag shooting? Follow this steps.
1. Download the new 0.3z RC4 Server files here and offcourse the client.
2. Go to your server.cfg and add shotcompmode 2 (This will enable lag shooting + auto aiming for joypads) and save and close.
3. (Re)Start your server and have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
View Post
2. Go to your server.cfg and add shotcompmode 2 (This will enable lag shooting + auto aiming for joypads) and save and close.
In this case, this thread is not relevant anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
View Post
Nice thanks for the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
View Post
Nice thanks for the info.
Your welcome

HI okay so i need help with my itunes my version of my update on my phone software is 7.0.3 and ever since ive updated it, it wont let me sync my phone in itunes, and now its been a month or two, and i would want to know if i could see if theres an update on itunes that is the update for the software on my phone so it would sync, what do i do?

I keep lagshooting, It's so fucking hard to just aim at the person.. I can't get used to it after 5 years of SAMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by batool100
View Post
HI okay so i need help with my itunes my version of my update on my phone software is 7.0.3 and ever since ive updated it, it wont let me sync my phone in itunes, and now its been a month or two, and i would want to know if i could see if theres an update on itunes that is the update for the software on my phone so it would sync, what do i do?
Ehm, WHAT?
Youre reading the term "sync" in the title, and think this is a place to talk about your itunes sync problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hef_Adonis
View Post
I keep lagshooting, It's so fucking hard to just aim at the person.. I can't get used to it after 5 years of SAMP
You will get used to it just like you got used to lagshooting.

Whats the diffrence LoL RLY?

Of course i like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Finally can play the way it's meant to be played!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Finally can play the way it's meant to be played!
The new sync will revolutionize SA-MP :>

Personally I see why some people don't like this new sync due to that they got really used to the small amount of lag when shooting someone. I still think that this update is better than the lag shooting because that's how it was supposed to be from the beginning really.

Yes, why not.

the sync sucks
i mean RC5 do better -__-

The poll is there to avoid spamming. You have voted, why do you all need to post it too? I see 10 pages of "Yes" and "No", 95% useless posts. Why?

I'm fine with it.