MySQL Plugin Error

Hi guys

i got a bad problem over here at the moment.. so i got the R34 MySQL plugin from BlueG and i compiled my script without any problems. I added the mysql.dll to the plugins folder and the libmysql.dll to the main folder. Now this is what i get after running the server with nativechecker or crashdetect:

also says Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

Yes i got the mysql.dll inside the plugins folder and inside the server.cfg.
It's updated aswell (R34)

Windows 7 64 bit

I would try and re-download the specified MySQL package and make sure you put everything in right again, could be crossing over with a old include or something you forgot to remove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (*|Flake|*)
Посмотреть сообщение
I would try and re-download the specified MySQL package and make sure you put everything in right again, could be crossing over with a old include or something you forgot to remove.
I already double checked that, also tried reinstalling the whole samp server but still won't work..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOFxK1LLER
Посмотреть сообщение
I already double checked that, also tried reinstalling the whole samp server but still won't work..
Have you tried downloading and compiling your script with a diffrent version of the MySQL plugin, just to see if it will run?

I tried the R33 one, also doesn't work. I can't test R32 because it's not available for download anymore if iam right.

Edit: I found the earlier versions, they don't work either.. (R28)