Is this the beginning of the end of Deathmatching in SAMP?

Ok so here i see The new 0.3z Release and lag shooting has been removed.

Lag shoot was a primary skill for all of the DMers here and removing this would only mean the end of DM and A/D servers

People have invested a lot of time in learning lag shoot and all of this would be gone , erased in 1 single update?
Well yes Karter said that most of previous Lag shoot loving people could possibly remain in 0.3x
This would mean that we would not have access to 0.3z Callbacks and functions. This also means that we would have no more updates.

The server running on 0.3x would also have a divided player base as some players would eventually migrate to the more stable 0.3z version

An alternate to this could be that the scripters could disable and enable Lag Shoot through configuration folder (server.cfg) just as we do for Lan mode , announce etc

Also looks like a whole lot's(a small section) interests have been neglected and that the future of samp being RP is being glorified

This is the beginning of REAL deathmatch. Quit whining, go play another game if you don't like it. OH WAIT ALL GAMES ARE LIKE THIS.

This is how every multiplayer game/mod is supposed to be like.
Sure, people like you will cry about it but they'll get along with it by time
After every change there has to be some people complaining about it man it's not cool anymore.

No Lag, better gameplay

IMHO it makes thing much more interesting, and fun! Lag shooting is a pointless exercise anyway! >_>

Also I'm pretty sure those functions are not possible without the lead aiming bug being fixed. Quit complaining >_>

Bullshit, Lag Shooting is crap after all so this is just good.

Embrace the change and learn to adapt.

It's a true fact that lag shots were always challenging. I feel more fun in lag shots because it's all like aiming the pointer according the way the player's mode is. Either the ping or FPS of the opponent always matters on the earlier versions. Since 0.3z, it's pretty simple to gain kills. There can be some sort of interesting gameplays on 0.3z.

I like the way when laggers are helpless in having better defense on 0.3z. SA-MP is getting developed and yeah sticking with the new kinds would always be better. Let the newbies too get a chance to roll now, on 0.3z. However, there will be still DMers on 0.3x :- )

Omg dat kids,why why why? ;( It was just about time when that will be removed!

No, it isnt.
It's the beginning.