Guys i need Ask something

Hey Guys i got a question

1.Could i use 2 Object Streamer ?

i got 1 in my gamemode could i use another Object Streamer in Filterscript ?

What, I cannot understand half of whats written on the forums.

Basically, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carz0159
View Post
What, I cannot understand half of whats written on the forums.
Then why post? Sure, English doesn't seem to be his first language, but it was not at all hard to understand what he was trying to ask. (I just don't know the answer to his question)

my long answer is YES, you COULD use 2 different streamers, but keep in mind that each streamer is supposed not to mess up the objects' amount, i.e. not try to stream more objects than the client can display.
streamer 1 using 400 objects as maximum, and streamer 2 using 500 objects max, will result in 900 objects max. streamed to a client.
now imagine you have streamer1 doing stunt-maps over the entire map, and streamer2 doing some small areas, or doing dynamic stuff. since streamer1 is limited to show 400 objects only, a large map in a clients local area could be cut-off in some low distance - while streamer2 not being used at that area at all, therefore you are wasting 500-600 objects not being shown for the stunt maps.
on the other side, if you are on a area without stuntmaps, streamer2 could show only 500 objects, without any stuntmaps shown.

i ran into some trouble by mixing 2 different streamers / or mixing non-streamed objects with streamed objects:
the objectid's were mixed up, so 1 filterscript had "access" to delete the other scirpts' objects.
my suggestion: convert all your maps/object creation functions to ONE streamer, it will work like a charm together, since ONE streamer can handle objects, even used by different scripts.
remember to reduce the streamer limit IF you are using the "normal" CreateObject(), like for attaching ObjectToObject when making a racetrack, since a non-streamed object reduces the "free space" to use for the streamer.
i hope that wasn't too distracting, so...

the short answer has to be NO: avoid any trouble, use one streamer, and set its limit to like 600-800 objects. when iam loading like >3000 objects for stuntmaps, and then the fireworks script, its working as expected, both using 1 streamer.