SAMP 0.3z RC2 Bug OnPlayerWeaponShot -> FIRE WITH ROCKET LAUNCHER = DOESNґT WORK

Hello I found a Bug in the RC Version off SAMP 0.3z RC2.
The Bug is when I fire on a created object with a RIFLE or DEAGLE it shows me in the chat on which object I fire and so on, but when I switch to the weapon ROCKET LAUNCHER and fire on the same object it shows me nothing in the chat.
OnPlayerWeaponShot does not work with the ROCKET LAUNCHER!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirbg8Bmo8g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirbg8Bmo8g[/ame]

It's confirmed that there's some issues with the weapons which do not have normal cross hair aiming, I've also experienced it. It could also be in case if the area is beyond GTA San Andreas's Map limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
View Post
It's confirmed that there's some issues with the weapons which do not have normal cross hair aiming, I've also experienced it. It could also be in case if the area is beyond GTA San Andreas's Map limit.
I had tested at different locations everywhere is the same mistake ... that has nothing to do with the limit

Technically a rocket launcher does not have bullets like pistols, it has projectiles which need some time to reach their destination. Bullets hit their target immediately.

OnPlayerWeaponShot only detect bullets. A rocket is not a bullet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
View Post
Technically a rocket launcher does not have bullets like pistols, it has projectiles which need some time to reach their destination. Bullets hit their target immediately.
Actually a projectile is any object with mass that is moving towards any location. I can throw a paper off my hand and it would become a projectile.

On topic: I agree that it would be awesome if the callback is extended (or a new callback) to detect all the weapons, not just bullets

It's not being registered as a bullet hitting the object, but as a Explosion created at the point of impact.

Fire doesn't a bullets!
It callback only for bullets!

Basically, a rocket launcher is like a Hydra missle.
By that I mean, you're not dying from a Bullet to the face, but a Explosion.

i think if a hydra projectile hit you in the face, you will die, regardless if it explodes or not

That callback detects shots by bullets, not projectiles.