Whacky IDea - EUS

Okey, last night i had a whacked dream and i said , eh wtf, lets do it. Well in the dream i was a sort of ambassador of ma country and i met some of the other guys on the forum, that were ambs. too but we were just for sa-mp community not for the whole country, and we had a server with all european languages, so all could understand everything on the server, also when a guy was goin in a trip in another country, that guy could meet some of the others to show him the city or so... pretty cool XD man im like a World Peace thing round here ...

anyways enough stories and blablas ...

I am looking for a Scripter + Mapper from each country of Europe, so we can assembly EUS, guys that can map and script can be accepted instead of 2, i will accept u if u post here and if u are better then the others, please post your: age, country, name and eventualy teh scripting/mapping skills u think you have from 0 - 10.

European Union of SA-MP

Thnx, if you dont like / agree / etc , just dont post , post here only if you are intersted, i think its a cool idea.

Belgium added - Mave (mapping), Fallout(scripting/mapping), Ycto(scripting)
Estonia added - Luxeon
Finland added - Garfield_
Holland added - Yeatric ( just mapping ), SpeedDevil ( scripting )
Ireland added - Jumper
Israel added - Yaheli
Sweden added - Leopard
UK added - Tiger

The X means the country has joined.

Austria
X Belgium
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
X Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
X Ireland
Italy
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
XNetherlands
Poland
Portugal
X Romania
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
X Sweden
X United Kingdom
X Israel
X Estonia

By: country, you mean "Country", like in the word: very big? or some resembeling features?

like Country dude, like the country like, Romania is a country...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg4life
like Country dude, like the country like, Romania is a country...
no: the entire country, or: some features of that country? like for the netherlands: windmills, dikes, etc?

Sounds cool :P
Since there isn't that much Finnish people around here anyway:

Name: Jesse
Scripting skills: 7/10
Mapping skills: 9/10

I might since I'm the only Irish person on the entire forum really :P. (100% Irish, not American - Irish with "no dude im fully irish all my relatives are irish").

But hell, why would anyone want to come to Ireland its a dump :P

Country: Israel (I don't know if you consider it Europe or not, we compete in sports in Europe and other things like that)
Name: Yaheli
Scripting skills: 8/10
Mapping skills: 0-1/10

This sounds cool, hope you count Israel as part of Europe though.

Scripting: 3-4/10
Mapping:8/10

Nice idea

with Andre round here, we might go to the dumpster to dump him. also i mean one guy for each country , and i want us guys to make a server in all european ( and Israel ) Languages ... so all can play, also all who applied are accepted, please add me on msn / yahoo : cmg4life2008 or on xFire : cmg4life

thnx

Waiting for other guys too ... like One guy to represent his country in this sort of guild.