0.3z car wheel not burst

0.3z version car empty car wheel not burst

This is nothing new. You could never do this. You can script this with 0.3z's OnPlayerWeaponShot now though.

car wheel not burst

Any form of damage done to an unoccupied vehicle will not affect the vehicle health.

BTW:Is there any I can burst them manually by code?Was thinking of making air filling system for the wheels?

You mean pop vehicle tyre?

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
{
    switch(hittype)
    {
        case BULLET_HIT_TYPE_VEHICLE:
        {
            /*new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
            GetVehicleModelInfo(hitid, VEHICLE_MODEL_INFO_PETROLCAP, X, Y, Z);*/

new Float:Offset[6];
            GetVehicleModelInfo(hitid, VEHICLE_MODEL_INFO_WHEELSFRONT, Offset[0], Offset[1], Offset[2]);
            GetVehicleModelInfo(hitid, VEHICLE_MODEL_INFO_WHEELSREAR,  Offset[3], Offset[4], Offset[5]);

if(fX == Offset[0] && fY == Offset[1] && fZ == Offset[2]) // Around shooted offsets (to do)
            {
                PopVehicleTire(hitid, 10);
            }

else if(fX == Offset[3] && fY == Offset[4] && fZ == Offset[5]) // Around shooted offsets (to do)
            {
                PopVehicleTire(hitid, 5);
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

stock PopVehicleTire(vehicleid, tire)
{
    static panels, doors, lights, tires;
    GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires);
    UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tire);
}
That's what I've made so far, but I don't have time to finish it, because College and work are calling me. You can edit it, if you want. For now that function checks both front & rear wheels positions, but it's not possible to shoot them, because your position must be EXACTLY the same as wheels position. Just make a range of shooted position, and check is it around wheels.