Problems with sa-mp in Pakistan

Lots of Servers are not working for me i don't know why? I'm from pakistan and lots of samp servers are just not responding and i've upgraded 0.3x and everything please help me

Some servers are using 0.3z, some are using 0.3x. Assuming that you have upgraded to 0.3z then the 0.3x servers won't work.

Nah those servers are using 0.3x not 0.3z and I already have 0.3x but still down for me

It seems like the government of Pakistan banned several sa-mp severs on all the pakistani ISPs.

See http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f3/p...thread-189871/ it's not just you

For what? Millitary threats?

Not really military threats, it's just PTA stupidness that's all; banning different sites without any valid reason is just the retarded thing they've ever done.

Also it's not really you, they aren't working for me either.

I feel sorry for the pakistanis, since VPN doesn't work either. Fuck PK's politics lol.

I am from Pakistan but i live in USA. r
Right now after reading comments and thread at Pakgamers.com i realize that PTA is retarded.. fuck PTA.

Today I'm going to make a complain against PTA to Supreem Court and I Hope they Will reopen the servers asap..Fucking PTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atif
View Post
Today I'm going to make a complain against PTA to Supreem Court and I Hope they Will reopen the servers asap..Fucking PTA.
Well, Supreme* Court won't be giving a shit about any gaming servers, the best way is to e-mail PTA about this, that's all.

Email PTA about this issue.

Is your ISP PTCL?

bastards

I am having this problem only on servers hosted by KingJ.

Rest of the servers are working ok for me

It isn't PTA I think. It is host problem and many servers use KingJ. So instead of blaming PTA, better ask KingJ first.

EDIT: It IS PTA. They are blocking various IPs for no apparent reason.

Some sa-mp servers have been unblocked.

I play on this SA-MP 0.3C gaming server and I am not able to join because they have placed some kind of ban. I can't join the server even after changing my ip through a vpn. What kind of ban could this be?

Probably they banned your nickname? Did you forget to change that?

try to use any vpn or change your IP to any different country and connect to servers you want

i am from pakistan its works for me

Now i got the same problem i cant join servers ALSO

TOPIC DUMP i need help from SAMP to fix this THING