No new objects?..

There's no new objects in 0.3z?....

Read main post and you will find answer.

Quote:
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update
You should at least say thanks for all what they did.. maybe in future rc they add something, but that don't care now

As this is the first RC of the release there will be many more updates to come. As far as objects go I've heard cessil is away so there most likely won't be any new objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update that we hope to push to release quickly. There are a few new features and there should be time to address some existing 0.3 bugs during the RC.
Basically.

We need to be able downloading custom.img for clients...

Cessil is on holidays/away for the moment, I'm sure in a later RC some objects will be added.

IMO new objects is the least important addition to a new version.

I'm just happy that they released a new version and that it's working, but sure if you're one of those caring about only stuff that you yourself want, go ahead make a thread about, sure is the best way to express your need for new objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInkvizitor
View Post
We need to be able downloading custom.img for clients...
Won't happen.

Like it's said in the main post, or update details post it's a "security update" . Wait for 0.4, maybe then will be some new objects, we don't know...

I dont see why people are so hot for new objects. How about being creative and turning objects to different ones?
There are more important things than this.
(Okay, the particle objects were a really great addition, but thats something different than a set of new walls or hats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
[...](Okay, the particle objects were a really great addition, but thats something different than a set of new walls or hats)
RolePlays. These are the biggest servers for now, so Kalcor is basically trying to give them as much as possible (I mean hats and all this shit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
There are more important things than this.
True, first we need a stable Multi Player, after that we can think about the features (functions) etc.

Kalcor should add ikey07 objects

What about the object limit? Any ideas if it would be increased aswell?

I would embrace azure neon and other lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGT
View Post
Kalcor should add ikey07 objects
Kalcor doesn't accept any custom models made by people who are not a part of the SA-MP team.