SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Hello Kalcor. Can you create a spray TAG system for a samp ?
This would be a cool feature for RolePlay servers

Official release cooming soon ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you want it? Let them (Kye) do it. What's the problem with RCs? Soon (already some of the people) you'll ask for 0.4. Just be happy that you've received RC5 and enjoy new fixes, which ARE IMPORTANT. Appreciate them and effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm
Посмотреть сообщение
If it's full of bug, it's useless.

RCs are there to find bugs and report them to fix them for the official release.

If there's wasn't RCs, the "official release" would be full of bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokus
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Kalcor. Can you create a spray TAG system for a samp ?
This would be a cool feature for RolePlay servers
There are other kind of gamemodes except RolePlay if you didnt noticed yet. Kalcor is not going to build updates weekly just because you and 100 other people asked for a new feature only at RolePlay servers. Enjoy the RC5 and wait for official release.

Spray-tag is possible. Just look around the forum you will find it out or make one by yourself.

OT: Good work again Kalcor, looking forward for the main release.

Quote:

- Some internal optimisation in the client should improve performance.

I'm not the best english speaker but I think it is "optimization", not "optimisation".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrakke
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not the best english speaker but I think it is "optimization", not "optimisation".
English vs English American

Quote:
View Post
Optimization is in American English, and optimisation is in British English.

Quote:
View Post
Same like colour and color. Both are correct.

Nice to see some changes and updates, well done!
One little question, what kind of positions will GetVehiclePos return now? The spawn position of the vehicle or the updated (Only when player driving the vehicle) positions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
Nice to see some changes and updates, well done!
One little question, what kind of positions will GetVehiclePos return now? The spawn position of the vehicle or the updated (Only when player driving the vehicle) positions?
It will only return the existing positions not the updated one.

Hello Kalcor !
Please fix the skin ID 74(CJ Skin)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGameR
View Post
Hello Kalcor !
Please fix the skin ID 74(CJ Skin)
Skin ID 74 is not a skin itself, just ignore the ID 74. (Check wiki if you've doubts about it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
- Changes to the behaviour and parameters of OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.

In previous server versions, clients could send updates about vehicles that aren't being controlled/driven by other players,
although the server had no ability to cancel these updates. The script will now be notified about such updates before the
vehicle is updated internally. GetVehiclePos would return the existing position, not the updated position. Newly added parameters
describe the player's requested update position. The script can now return 0 to cancel the update or return 1 to allow the update through.

All scripts using OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate will need to be updated and recompiled for 0.3z.

pawn Code:
forward OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid, playerid, passenger_seat, Float:new_x, Float:new_y, Float:new_z);
YES! Thank you!

Joypad is turned on if you use lag shot sh*t...

Quote:
View Post
- server.cfg option 'lagcompmode'
The server.cfg option 'shotcompmode' was replaced with 'lagcompmode' as it will be used for other lag compensation settings in future SA-MP versions.

lagcompmode 0 ; lag compensation is disabled
lagcompmode 1 ; (default) lag compensation is enabled
lagcompmode 2 ; lag compensation enabled, position only.
Position only? what's that?

Quote:
View Post
- When lag compensation is disabled, legacy shot mode will now function exactly as it did in previous SA-MP versions (no calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot etc).
Why have you removed calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot when using legacy mode, if that was working in RC4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
View Post
Why have you removed calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot when using legacy mode, if that was working in RC4?
BECAUSE ITS A BUG AND IT CAN'T BE DETECTED (OR IT CAN BUT IT WON'T WORK PROPERLY) WITH LEGACY MODE. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP THE CALLBACK IS TO USE LAG COMPENSATION.

Who cares? majority of the community wants lag compensation.

Do you understand NOW?

Yes because thats so easy.

But what a wonderful thing!
Quote:

lol