SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owenlishious
Посмотреть сообщение
And maybe a way to load custom png/jpeg images as textdraws.
I'm not sure but I think it was said this won't be added because it could be used to show pr0n pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure but I think it was said this won't be added because it could be used to show pr0n pictures.
Stupid case.
http://bankfotek.pl/image/1667769

Anyway, we should get more files to SAMP folder in GTA San Andreas main folder, which will allow us to edit more files, such as: ped.ifp and some of the data files. So, basically after that we will be able to edit more files, where it will depend on USER to download them or not.

I am not suggesting, I am just replying to the other post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update that we hope to push to release quickly. There are a few new features and there should be time to address some existing 0.3 bugs during the RC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabretur
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the difference?
One function to get many skills instead of one function for each skill.

Whats new with Rivershell v2?

server side toggling between lead aim and synced bullets would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AqEeN
Посмотреть сообщение
server side toggling between lead aim and synced bullets would be nice
This was added some time ago.

Quote:
- Added legacy mode for shot firing (shotcompmode 2 server.cfg setting) which uses only the camera for aiming and allows joypad auto-aiming

I think the version 0.3z going to be abandoned, I see many complaints, problems, bugs, errors in functions and I think Kalcor has no desire to finish it. On the one hand is better, as 0.3z going to be full of bugs with respect to deaths/bullets and cheaters will kill all players at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanAyuso
Посмотреть сообщение
I think the version 0.3z going to be abandoned, I see many complaints, problems, bugs, errors in functions and I think Kalcor has no desire to finish it. On the one hand is better, as 0.3z going to be full of bugs with respect to deaths/bullets and cheaters will kill all players at once.
"don't complain about free things" - Abraham linclon

Quote:

lagcompmode 2 ; lag compensation enabled, position only.

Can anyone tell me what does it mean by position only ?

Good job !

Quote:
[...]- When lag compensation is disabled, legacy shot mode will now function exactly as it did in previous SA-MP versions (no calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot etc).
Get ready for players to complain, that don't understand why it has been disabled. I know, they will not.

By the way, RC5 is neat, really like the GetServer FPS function (tickrate). And finally we can return 0 to unoccupied vehicles, thanks for that!

Another annoying bug is that if you click a link like samp://localhost:7777 and you have the samp client open, you will get an error if you click 'add to favorites'.

Great work Kalcor. Sa-mp 0.3z RC5.

then it opens:

Nice job once again, looking forward to the official release!

Aw, RC4 was a good update, and now, RC5 is a very good update!

Could you please add the new parameters in server.cfg file as well? Would be nice, thanks.

Nice update!
Quote:

The server.cfg option 'shotcompmode' was replaced with 'lagcompmode' ...

There is still the old name, and shows different value than set in server.cfg

I dont understudy one thing which option of lagcompmode don't work the autoaim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [J]
Посмотреть сообщение
Can anyone tell me what does it mean by position only ?
Anyone ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
- server.cfg option 'lagcompmode'
The server.cfg option 'shotcompmode' was replaced with 'lagcompmode' as it will be used for other lag compensation settings in future SA-MP versions.

Код:
lagcompmode 0 ; lag compensation is disabled
lagcompmode 1 ; (default) lag compensation is enabled
lagcompmode 2 ; lag compensation enabled, position only.
- The server browser will now show a 'lagcomp' setting in the rules window.
- When lag compensation is disabled, legacy shot mode will now function exactly as it did in previous SA-MP versions (no calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot etc).
OH GOD! Thank YOU!!! :*