SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by d711728
Посмотреть сообщение
Seven-year-old SAMP but such a basic function is missing.
Код:
GetVehicleColor (vehicleid, &color1, &color2)
That is doable through scripting.

There were a lot of VERY good suggestions in this topic and they included GetPlayerCameraZoom, I don't wanna to be rude or ungrateful but nice, very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock
Посмотреть сообщение
There were a lot of VERY good suggestions in this topic and they included GetPlayerCameraZoom, I don't wanna be rude or ungrateful but nice, very nice.
This is mainly a security update. I can bet ya that Kalcor has something in store for 0.4a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
That is doable through scripting.
Still, it can be of such a function.

I hope TDM (and especialy COD5:RESU) servers will use the "Legacy mode" so pilots like me will be able to keep playing with gamepad.

Imagine the following:
*You're flying an hydra using Gamepad
*Your plane is killed by another one
*You use your para
*You fall in front of an enemie (who play with keyboard)
What are you meant to do ? Change your setings to "Mouse control" in less than 10 seconds (the time before the enemie will think you're pressing "escape" to avoid death) ? Try to kill him with a gamepad that doesn't have Auto-Aim ? IMO, thoses servers have to keep the gamepad auto-aim enabled.

This issue still exists in 0.3z RC4.

Mmmm, nice update, the functions added are very useful. I have a suggestion: add support for spanish characters in TextDrawSetString and GameTextForPlayer.

Regards.

R1 !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXJacksug8X
Посмотреть сообщение
R1 !!!
Not R1 D

i cannot download 0.3z-rc4 because i got bad network and in our country we cannot upgrade to high-end network so what should i do i want to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXJacksug8X
Посмотреть сообщение
R1 !!!
I hope Kalcor release it ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amora187
Посмотреть сообщение
i cannot download 0.3z-rc4 because i got bad network and in our country we cannot upgrade to high-end network so what should i do i want to play
You got no other option than managing to download the client. You may better only download the finally released version if you are lazy to keep it on for ages.

I still don't understand why there's no proper streamer in SA-MP for things like objects and vehicles in order to increase some limits. Wasn't there a streamer introduced in an earlier version ("OnVehicleStreamIn" etc.)? Why isn't that streamer capable of having more than 2k vehicles but only display a max of 2k at any time to the local player?

Not sure if this was reported but it seems nametags are not being rendered behind GTA SA Objects.

0.3z is primarily a security release. The skin hit aim was put in as an 'extra' as it was pretty much ready (Bar RC testing)
Please keep major suggestions like yours to more suitable threads relating to 0.4 and beyond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3z is primarily a security release. The skin hit aim was put in as an 'extra' as it was pretty much ready (Bar RC testing)
Please keep major suggestions like yours to more suitable threads relating to 0.4 and beyond.
I think that is been asked many times but have we a date for the 0.4 ?

A year ? A mouth ?

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
Not sure if this was reported but it seems nametags are not being rendered behind GTA SA Objects.
It was added in RC4, but these health bars look awful, i think it's bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anou1
Посмотреть сообщение
I think that is been asked many times but have we a date for the 0.4 ?
As always - when it's ready.

Are you going to fix vehicle lagg? I mean making vehicles respond to collision?

Why was the weapon_rate in server.cfg changed to 100 ms in 0.3z RC when all previous versions since 0.3a to 0.3x always had 40 ms? I'm only bringing this up since most people will be upgrading without changing that file while new servers in the future will use the 0.3z settings. Just a slight annoyance if weapon firing is updated a lot quicker some servers and not others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoBeanZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Why was the weapon_rate in server.cfg changed to 100 ms in 0.3z RC when all previous versions since 0.3a to 0.3x always had 40 ms? I'm only bringing this up since most people will be upgrading without changing that file while new servers in the future will use the 0.3z settings. Just a slight annoyance if weapon firing is updated a lot quicker some servers and not others.
Maybe due to lag shooting being resolved so that it will take less resources now.. ;P