SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Suggestion: PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, soundid*, url[], Float, Float:y, Float:z);
And: StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, soundid*);

To stream multiple sounds for player from internet

* - soundid is like dialogid in ShowPlayerDialog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWhite
Посмотреть сообщение
Suggestion: PlayAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, soundid*, url[], Float, Float:y, Float:z);
And: StopAudioStreamForPlayer(playerid, soundid*);

To stream multiple sounds for player from internet

* - soundid is like dialogid in ShowPlayerDialog.
You're able to script this yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
You're able to script this yourself.
He means a 3D Stream music + soundid to Stop/Start your own sound (However it's easy to script position )

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
Посмотреть сообщение
Now we need the ability to kill people with fists when out of San Andreas.
This should be very easy to script yourself. Not that you should have to, but still..

This update sounds awesome !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manyula
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm, I don't know what to think of the legacy mode. It kinda again splits the so-called "pro's" from the newbies. Now you have to constantly hop from lag shots to on-skin shots, which is quite annoying, in my opinion. I find it pathetic that players are so keen on keeping lagshots. It would have been better to let them get used to the new system.
Actually it may cause players migration from servers with "new sync" to those with legacy mode which is very bad, because it will force server owners to switch to legacy mode.

Quote:

You find it pathetic cuz you have absolutely no idea how A/D side of SAMP works. I suggest you use ****** for your researches before posting here and maybe ******* too.

For me, "A/D side" is nothing more then some of players which know how to react on opponent actions when aiming, and now they're sad, beacause they have to learn it from scratch, witch means they're now bad at this game. But they don't know that learning how to aim at skin is a lot easier then learning how to react on opponent actions. But i don't want to create new discussion about "A/D is great and lagshoot is great", so treat it just as my opinion and keep in mind that i'm not going to respond to anything about "A/D" and "lagshoot is better" anymore.

RP servers will upgrade to the new sync and most ad/dm servers will keep in old sync, end of story.

Can some one tell me what exactly
pawn Код:
native Float:GetPlayerCameraAspectRatio(playerid);
returns?

Returns SAR, PAR or DAR ?

i think SAR is the better way to get multiple resolutions
Has to do something with textdraws?

i can't test atm

Код:
native Float:GetPlayerCameraAspectRatio(playerid);
Will return 0.0000 for WIDESCREEN and 0.333333 for NON-WIDESCREEN.

So it returns the Pixel aspect ratio (PAR) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumbo
Посмотреть сообщение
So it returns the Pixel aspect ratio (PAR) ?
Pixel Aspect Ratio is something like 16:9(widescreen) or 4:3(standard). 0.33333 is not 4:3 and 16:9 is not 0.00000.

This version is getting better, thank you, SA-MP Team !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Pixel Aspect Ratio is something like 16:9(widescreen) or 4:3(standard). 0.33333 is not 4:3 and 16:9 is not 0.00000.
So it can be useful for textdraws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJumbo
Посмотреть сообщение
So it can be useful for textdraws?
Yes.

Great Release Candidate, thanks !

Wow! Nice

Humm, if I understand correct, with
native GetPlayerLastShotVectors(playerid, &Float:fOriginX, &Float:fOriginY, &Float:fOriginZ, &Float:fHitPosX, &Float:fHitPosY, &Float:fHitPosZ);

you will be able to calculate bullet traveling path ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
Humm, if I understand correct, with
native GetPlayerLastShotVectors(playerid, &Float:fOriginX, &Float:fOriginY, &Float:fOriginZ, &Float:fHitPosX, &Float:fHitPosY, &Float:fHitPosZ);

you will be able to calculate bullet traveling path ?
You can create a line that goes from the point of origin to the point of impact, only two positions.
You can not know every single coordinate traveled by the projectile

The new onplayergivedamage also detecting NPC now is very nice though it wont be as acurate as onplayertakedamage i think.

add a new type of pickups. For transport pickup truck could hold in the air