SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Goodies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
Did you test this? Im curious.
The joypad setting alone still leads to cameramode 53 when aiming. Youd probably need to lock on a player to see an effect if there is any.
Yes I tested this, with multiple people, it shows as 53 weather you are on joypad or keyboard and mouse settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by random123
View Post
Yes I tested this, with multiple people, it shows as 53 weather you are on joypad or keyboard and mouse settings.
Thanks for the info. So this method is gone.

Wow ! Great job ;X

Will the version get new custom objects for mapping?We could really use some new walls and other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Unlikely since it's just a "security" update (which will also likely contain updates and fixes to the new features)
There are plenty of walls already I think, and you can retexture them too!
I'd like Support for GTA United, just wanted to put it out there..

How with chainsaw? It's detectable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovyansas
Посмотреть сообщение
How with chainsaw? It's detectable?
OnPlayerTakeDamage.

Nice Updates.

I like them.

I don't understand how people can be THAT stupid, to ask to bring back old non-stable stuff from other versions of SA-MP. How stupid you must be to ask for that, world is changing, things are changing. When they change system at your job, and you have to learn how to use it from basic again, you gonna moan to bring back old stuff? They don't give a shit, what you think Your point there is to learn how to do it, or you can go home. Here, you're receiving free stuff, and the only problem for you guys is, that something has been fixed, and all the people are having the same CHANCE to kill eachother now. Wha' you want to have advantage over other people or something? I don't understand you people, you have learned how to shoot in lag-shoot, now you'll learn how to shoot in normal type of shooting. Everything takes time to learn, day or two when you'll play on DM server and you'll catch up with new fix.

The only thing that could be useful, is:
Код:
$ PISTOL			INSTANT_HIT	30.0 35.0	346	-1		2	colt_cop	17	 25		0.25  0.05  0.09	3  5000	1.0  1.0 	 6 15  6     6 15  6  99	7031
To have cop animation of shooting as native function (for Tec9, Uzi, 9mm). Which will stop people from running around you and shooting like a retard and have better chances to make more realistic shooting, not 'gangsta style'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't understand how people can be THAT stupid, to ask to bring back old non-stable stuff from other versions of SA-MP. How stupid you must be to ask for that, world is changing, things are changing. When they change system at your job, and you have to learn how to use it from basic again, you gonna moan to bring back old stuff? They don't give a shit, what you think Your point there is to learn how to do it, or you can go home. Here, you're receiving free stuff, and the only problem for you guys, that something has been fixed, and all the people are having the same CHANCE to kill eachother now. Wha' you want to have advantage over other people or something? I don't understand you people, you have learned how to shoot in lag-shoot, now you'll learn how to shoot in normal type of shooting. Everything takes time to learn, day or two when you'll play on DM server and you'll catch up with new fix.

Код:
$ PISTOL			INSTANT_HIT	30.0 35.0	346	-1		2	colt_cop	17	 25		0.25  0.05  0.09	3  5000	1.0  1.0 	 6 15  6     6 15  6  99	7031
To have cop animation of shooting as native function (for Tec9, Uzi, 9mm). Which will stop people from running around you and shooting like a retard and have better chances to make more realistic shooting, not 'gangsta style'.
You do know a lot of people play SAMP because it's something that DOESN'T change? It's an old game, if we wanted new features we'd all be playing other games now. I like the unrealistic feel in the default GTA SA. If I want to play a realistic shooter, they're plenty of more games which are at all aspects superior to GTA SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
You do know a lot of people play SAMP because it's something that DOESN'T change? It's an old game, if we wanted new features we'd all be playing other games now. I like the unrealistic feel in the default GTA SA. If I want to play a realistic shooter, they're plenty of more games which are at all aspects superior to GTA SA.
You are about lag-shoot or the animation that I just said in my previous post?

Hi!

There is a bug with the textdraws with style 4. In earlier versions You could only view 92 textdraws at a time on one player's client. But now you can view all textdraws. But when you show textdraws with style 4 over the 92th textdraw you've shown sometimes it doesn't appear in the right way. For example a circle or an arrow or anything appears as a rectangle that usually keeps to the left (always a rectangle).

Another thing. It would be nice if we could play more than one sound channels in one time. Or to have a parameter for just two channels in PlayAudioStreamForPlayer for radio channel or sound effect channel. Because e.g. when you are listening to music. And the server has a sound effect from an external URL when you get a pm than your music has to stop to play the sound effect. But it would be perfect if we could chose from the two sound channels radio and sound effect and it would be possible to play sounds in the same time on the two channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROOK
Посмотреть сообщение
[...]Another thing. It would be nice if we could play more than one sound channels in one time. Or to have a parameter for just two channels in PlayAudioStreamForPlayer for radio channel or sound effect channel. Because e.g. when you are listening to music. And the server has a sound effect from an external URL when you get a pm than your music has to stop to play the sound effect. But it would be perfect if we could chose from the two sound channels radio and sound effect and it would be possible to play sounds in the same time on the two channels.
That won't happen now, because SA-MP 0.3z is providing us fixes/security updates only (at least it should). But, honestly I've used that function twice, and the same two times my sound was screwed up, so I had to stay with Audio Plugin which has more features, and players know that plugin and have been using it before. The only disadvantage about AP is that, player have to install files on his own, with native SA-MP function you don't have to. But I stayed with Audio Plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение

Код:
Couldn't agree more.

Gunfire with samp 0.3z http://www.*******.com/v/Wr0SYcSEJeA

This update only benefits players who find satisfaction in playing imaginary characters and those who are too stupid to understand lagshooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbit
View Post
This update only benefits players who find satisfaction in playing imaginary characters and those who are too stupid to understand lagshooting
Random fact: GTA SA is about "living" the life of a random colored dude. So this whole game is about playing an imaginary character. What is your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRabbit
View Post
http://translate.******.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGGGeNNdA
View Post
Made my day xDDD