SA-MP 0.3z RC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emre__
Посмотреть сообщение
If that OnPlayerWeaponShot public works for unoccupied vehicles too, I'll find where you live and hug you so hard till you poop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
It does work. <3
Awesome. We can finally reliably/accurately detect gas tank shots. Does anyone know if the 'position' parameters are relative or not?

I have a question, could OnPlayerWeaponShot be extended to detect all kind of hits or something? Right now it's awesome that you can detect if you shot an object but it would be even more awesome if it could also detect all kind of hits, whether it be melee or a missile.

that shit is amazing but you kill the samp issence and that is the lag!!!

Agora sim hein!

Muito bom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a question, could OnPlayerWeaponShot be extended to detect all kind of hits or something? Right now it's awesome that you can detect if you shot an object but it would be even more awesome if it could also detect all kind of hits, whether it be melee or a missile.
Doesnt OnPlayerGiveDamage work for melee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesnt OnPlayerGiveDamage work for melee?
Well, yes, but it doesn't detect if you hit an object which is why I love OnPlayerWeaponShot so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
People will adapt.
It's actually a lot lot better for proper competitive dm, tdm, A/D etc. Just takes some getting used to.
You cant hide behind your ping and mow down newbies that don't know how to aim anymore, thats all
Doesn't this mean that aimbots work better now?

EDIT:
Never-mind, just saw previous answers to it ..

I can't wait!
No more reports from new players claiming that someone's a hacker because they shoot at their bodies.

All the things you can do with the new functions, sounds really cool!

Something like OnPlayerHit(playerid, hittype, hitid) for objects and vehicles would be great without having to rely on Key pressing + Camera positions + Lots of checks; Making a target system is incredibly easy with this new callback, compared to a shitload of things I had done to work around it without it, and would be perfect if not only it detected bullets but also projectiles and impacts (RPG, melees)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update
.kek

Damn, I'm going to enjoy working on new projects with this.

Awesome!! This will hopefully bring more players to samp, i've had issues with leadaiming since i started playing this game.

Nice

Cool.

Also it might be done this way:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot(playerid, weaponid, hittype, hitid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ, Float:distance) // Float:distance
it does not cost anything, but...

And another thing, also '
OnPlayerPause', 'OnPlayerExistPause' and 'IsPlayarPause' might add

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemenza
Посмотреть сообщение
IMO, lag-shooting shouldn't been removed, it's a part of SAMP
That's like saying hackers are part of multiplayer and shouldn't be banned. Because something has been there for a long time, it doesn't mean it should stay. This exploit in SAMP may be a skill to master, but it's still an exploit and it shouldn't be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, I'm assuming OnPlayerWeaponShot is called when 'playerid' fires his weapon at a player/vehicle/object (and the bullet hits) so what about objects, is it any object or dynamic (destroyable) ones only?
It triggers when a player fires a weapon at anything. There doesn't need to be a target. You can shoot the air, the default world map, vehicles, players, bots/npc's, SAMP objects etc...

Perfect!

this version y the "0.4a"?

Awesome! Good job
But I thought it should be 0.4?

I see it was update to RC1-2 already....

It should have been 0.4.. But I think this is due to the security issue discussed here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486023

Don't know why the client was updated...